From theory to practice - page 1303

Evgeny Belyaev:

The teacher was a disappointment. What other excuses will there be. I haven't finished,theinterest ratenews, the indicator was slow...

What's next?

That's the end, there's no grail. The teacher turned out to be a Failure.

of course

you teacher, I'm the one who's suffering...

;)

Mr.Anamaliy:

Do I have to write the theory? Do I have to write the terms of reference?)

I write in generalities, not what they say.

Well, how can you do without it? Have you read the name of the thread? Without theory, it's all bullshit and fake. Fuck all stats without theory! Not a step by step TK, but the meaning and essence must be clear.

Renat Akhtyamov:

naturally

you're a teacher, I'm a pisser.

;)

You got it. I'm a teacher, you're an ignoramus.

Alexander_K:

Well, what would you do without it? Did you read the title of the thread? Without theory, it's all bullshit and fitting. Screw all stats without theory! It's not a step-by-step TK, but the meaning and gist should be clear.

I have no theory, but the gist should be clear.

Alexander_K:

Well, how can you do without it? Did you read the title of the thread? Without theory, it's all bullshit and fitting. Screw all stats without theory! Not the step-by-step ToR, but the meaning and gist should be understandable.

Sash, tell me, how many years has the Teacher been gone???

Congratulate the man, please.

Alexander_K:

Well, what would you do without it? Did you read the title of the thread? Without theory, it's all bullshit and fitting. Screw all stats without theory! Not a step-by-step TOR, but the meaning and gist should be clear.

Will AA trading hands chaotically pass under the theory?

Mr.Anamaliy:

Does AA trading hands chaotically qualify for the theory?

How can you trade without understanding why your TS will be profitable? The key word is why. Everyone here is interested in that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

naturally

you're a teacher, I'm a sufferer.

;)

Well done, that's the right way to make a "heart-to-heart" conversation, it's the only way to disarm your opponent. He's counting on your sharp reaction, but you're knocking the weapon out of his hands. And he has to work hard to come up with something else to hit you with.)

Alexander_K:

Better to tell me, how is your real life doing?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You'd better tell me, how's your real?

It's about +10%. Not much...

Reason: