For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 2

Dersu:

http://fortrader.ru/forexcontests/competition/31

two days - five leaders.

It would be interesting to hear their predictions. I have never called anyone to measure themselves. I just want to see if you are trading with a positive result.
Strange has smoked a lot of people out of the forecast branch.

Sta2066:
It would be interesting to hear their predictions. I have never called anyone to measure themselves. I just want to see if you are trading with a positive result.
Strange has smoked a lot of people out of the forecast branch.
Well, don't get smoked.

IRIP:
You should at least point out the difference between measuring peepers in the topicstarter.
There is balance, equity, and the profit factor. There is nothing shameful about real trading. But the pips are..., that's nonsense.

EUR forecast ))))))

TUF:

EUR forecast ))))))

You can't measure predictions here, only achievements.

There is another thread for forecasts

Sta2066:
In general there is balance, equity, profit factor . There's no shame in real trading. It's the pips... that's bullshit.

Usually, those who are poor and cannot achieve something are measured by pisses, while those who really earn and have enough money keep silent about it...

forte928:

Usually it's those who are poor and can't achieve anything who measure piss, and those who really earn and have enough money keep quiet about it...
It's usually the ones who have it that get measured by their dicks.

Demi:

You can't make predictions here - only achievements.

There's another thread for forecasts

I have already posted the results in the "other" thread while there will be forecasts - results once a month (with a limited number of parameters)

Supp. well if top starter is against my predictions - I won't post here.

Demi:
it's usually the ones who have it that get measured by their dicks

Let's get Soros and Buffett in here and ask them to measure with us...

forte928:

Let's invite Soros and Buffett and ask them to measure with us...

and they regularly publish them in public sources - put yours on and measure

But you can invite them here - this thread was opened by the author for some reason (I don't know why).

Reason: