For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 6

This week

Continued to the previous screenshot https://c.mql5.com/mql4/forum/2013/09/wjnpisuvcg_small.gif

And this is a demo account, here we try high-risk strategies and make improvements, check the Expert Advisor... Please don't kick me for low profit factor... ...but the demo profits are really kicking in ... The account is 5 months old, I think it started with 100k ...

IRIP:

This week

the same week as yesterday... feel the difference... everything is locked in, no matter where the prices move... and then we'll try again

zoritch:

the same week as yesterday... feel the difference... everything is locked in, no matter where the prices move... and then we'll try again

And if you close everything down right now --- what's left?

avtomat:

and if you shut everything down right now --- what's left?
It's a positive lock, isn't it?

artmedia70:
It's a positive lock, isn't it?

It is. But that doesn't say anything about the dry residue.

zoritch:

Yes, that's exactly why I was asking the question, how to cover the profits...

avtomat:

and if you close everything down right now --- what will be left?
Avtomat:

That's right. But that doesn't say anything about the dry residue.

What does it say? A positive lock is a positive lock... He's got a positive amount in Profit

IRIP:

What does it say? A positive lock is a positive lock... He's got a positive amount in Profit.

The point is, how positive is it? It's possible that it ends up being slightly more than zero.

avtomat:

The question is, how positive is it? It is possible that it ends up being slightly more than zero.

IRIP:

... A positive lock is a positive lock... He has a positive amount in Profit

How is it in the end? On spreads? Swaps? On other factors? Like yesterday... I started to close my positions and it just went off... I got into bigger drawdown than I expected, because I closed profitable and then unprofitable positions, because my deposit was 100, and there were 200 in positive positions
Reason: