For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 3

Demi:

and they regularly publish them in public sources - put yours on and measure

But you can invite them here - this topickeeper opened a branch for some reason (I don't know why).

To litter the neighbouring one less...

forte928:

Usually it's those who are poor and can't get anything that are measured by their dicks, and those who really earn and have enough money keep quiet about it...
Most people do. Let's envy them.

Sta2066:
The majority are silent. Let's envy them.

I think that we should not envy successful traders, firstly, they have reached some heights in trading only because of their persistence and at first losing more than one deposit, and secondly, there is not so much of them - about 5% of all traders, as the statistics says. And I am sure that of these 5%, at least 4% will join 95% of losers in the hope to get even richer, and only 1% will be able to stop in time. Otherwise, the Forbes list of billionaires would consist entirely of traders. So far the only Zorich I know who has admitted that he has a total of around 8 million roubles from trading, apparently.

forte928:

Usually it's those who are poor and can't achieve anything who measure themselves by their dicks, and those who really earn and have enough money keep quiet about it...

Exactly! I'm looking at this thread and I'm thinking - who needs it anyway?!

ktest0:

I think they should measure themselves, if they have any. Let them measure themselves, rather than talk about nothing.

ktest0:

Like the "grail sellers", for example.

Demi:

You can't make predictions here - only achievements.

There's another thread for predictions

I agree, it's not for predictions, it's for achievements..... Bought a car, a flat, a house, went on vacation......

Who was able to spend the money they earned wisely. That's what this branch is for.... I think so....

Well who for example was able to Spend the money withdrawn on themselves?????? ?????

nikelodeon:

Well yes I agree it's not a predictions thread, it's a achievements thread..... Bought a car, a flat, a house, went on vacation......

Who managed to spend the money they earned wisely. That's what this branch is for.... I think so....

Well who for example was able to Spend the money withdrawn on themselves?????? ?????

I repaired one laptop for 200 c.u. and bought another, used, laptop for 210 c.u.( hP) for the funds withdrawn. That's all for now.

yosuf:
I repaired one laptop for 200 c.u. and bought another, used, laptop for 210 c.u.( hP) for the funds withdrawn. That's all for now.

Finally, at least something.

nikat97:

Finally, at least something.
why multiply empty threads around the forum - isn't the smoking room enough?
Reason: