Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 649

transcendreamer:

It's better not to tell anyone about these things.

There are sects that do unspeakable things.

and as far as sacrifices go, it's not just a tribute to tradition.

but the implementation of a magical ritual to raise the average return to GER

similar to ancient rituals to increase fertility and prosperity.

There's something completely forgotten about the factory).

khorosh:

The factory has been completely forgotten about).

The plant has been closed for quarantine.)

They say a taxi company is scarier than a factory... why is it so important? - because if your own car breaks down, it's all the way to the cab company...

and it's not an accident but part of a chain of global curses in which a stubborn prophet-investigator stubbornly breaking the rules of the sect gets an enhanced involution...

his path was not easy before, but now it will be especially winding, because after a series of losses caused by the curses he has enough money only for a demo account ...

this cautionary tale is of great metaphysical importance with respect to other events reflecting the need to respect mathematical sciences...

Truly I tell you - he who builds a system only on speculative assumptions is bound to end up at a construction site/plant/mine/taxi depot...

in fact, this ominous warning applies to so many prophets and adepts for some of them have shown disrespect to sections of statistics...

for example, some said that the ratio of average return to its variance (ERR) was unimportant - and of course this is regrettable...

others mentioned that a trading system should work equally well in any market regardless of its peculiarities - which is also doubtlessly fading...

Some said that it's better to invent one's own bicycle than to rely on the work and research of predecessors and methodologists...

In addition, it can be noted that unfortunately the archaic and irrational myths about magic signals are still in force in trading...

at the same time the wildest indigenous traders in remote corners of civilization even believe that MM can correct flaws in a TS...

in fact the real true true Bablokos is that [information deleted]...

transcendreamer: but the truth of the matter is that [information de leted]

BabLox is multi-faceted. But it always has a sacramental quality. BubLox is fleeting. And the closer the quality of BubLox to the notorious Grail - the shorter the time of its (BubLox's) existence in the form of true BubLox. In my practice I have learned this many times [ information deleted]. And most visitors to this site know it firmly. As a result many topics are far from forex and programming. Many people measure their achievements in the notorious strategy tester or in scrapping (i.e. losing deposits). They ask about filling the terminal, inserting pictures, ... And they even design games based on the terminal. Lots of posts, pages and whole themes devoted to it... Look it up yourself! Eh...

But back to our sheep, that is, to BabLox. BabLox is simple. And it exists in everyone who comes to Forex. It exists in beliefs, plans, dreams, hopes, daydreams, dreams, desires, thoughts, expectations, chances, ideals, aspirations, tendencies, intentions, fantasies, imagination, impulse, delusion, illusion, ghost, imagination play, mirage, expectation, prototype, anticipation, self-deception, self-talk, the flight of fancy. After all, does the place of his existence really matter? But few people know that it is easy to implement, to materialize, ...! There are special techniques for this. What about BabLox! They allow to achieve a lot. But... [information deleted]

Just think... Imagine! Imagine!!! Here's another BubLox or even FULL BubLox created and put out into the public domain. Can you imagine? People quit their jobs and rush out... It's a worldwide crisis! It's scarier than any virus. It's...

So I propose that we ban all discussion of this subject. Good thing the moderators are on guard [information deleted].

Словарь синонимов русского языка - онлайн подбор
  • sinonim.org
Словарь синонимов русского языка качественно ищет слова и фразы с похожим смыслом. Просто введите слово в нашу форму поиска и нажмите кнопку

Apparently, the secret of Bablokos was known to one of the seven sages of ancient Greece, Thales of Miletus. He was famous for having used sacred knowledge to get fabulously rich on just one forward deal in the olive oil market, tired of being rebuked for poverty. With this he wanted to show that any true wise man can get rich easily, he just doesn't really need to.

Apparently the secret was also known to Ammonius Saccas, who started out as a dockworker but eventually became a rich and respected teacher of philosophy (Plotinus' teacher). His disciples after his death swore not to divulge his teachings. But still Porphyry (Plotinus's disciple) in his commentary to the Chaldean Oracles says that Bablokos is an emanation of the World Soul, but only those who have purified themselves and joined the One can know it.

.... And we'll teach him, with a bailer, soldering iron, samovar and kettle, how to trade .... )

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
.... And we'll teach him how to trade .... with a bang-bang, soldering iron, samovar and teapot. )

Drimmer is a creep, but I object to his inhumane treatment! It's totally unacceptable! Why all this violence? Why force a man to do something he obviously has neither the talent nor the inclination for? It is counterproductive in every respect. Let the man develop in other directions, he would not make a bad fiction writer, or the founder of a pseudo-religious cult. Or a consultant, for that matter.

And you soldering iron... I wish you'd use a file on him... you fiend.

)

Beaver, everybody!

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Apparently, the secret of Bablokos was known to one of the seven sages of ancient Greece, Thales of Miletus. He was famous for having used sacred knowledge to get fabulously rich on just one forward deal in the olive oil market, tired of being rebuked for poverty. With this he wanted to show that any true wise man can get rich easily, he just doesn't really need to.

Apparently the secret was also known to Ammonius Saccas, who started out as a dockworker but eventually became a rich and respected teacher of philosophy (Plotinus' teacher). His disciples after his death swore not to divulge his teachings. But nevertheless Porphyry (Plotinus's pupil) in his commentary to the Chaldee Oracles says that Bablokos is an emanation of the World Soul, but only those who purified themselves and joined the One can know it.

One can also think of Nicolas Flamel, who suddenly became very rich...

Aleksandr Volotko:

Drimmer is a creep, but I object to his inhumane treatment! It's totally unacceptable! Why all this violence? Why force a man to do something he obviously has neither the talent nor the inclination for? It is counterproductive in every respect. Let the man develop in other directions, he would not make a bad fiction writer, or the founder of a pseudo-religious cult. Or a consultant, for that matter.

And you soldering iron... I wish you'd use a file on him... you fiend.

)

Beaver, everybody!

No, the Dreamer's a vampire and an evil man... and someone yesterday once again lost his temper and ran away from the Sect :-) it would be a curse, and again there will be no Profit, even in a taxi no Profit now!

there is no doubt the monitor will disappear again and the seer will run away under the curse

transcendreamer:

No, the Dreamer's an evil man and a vampire...

It's been a secret since the dawn of time.

You better tell me: will mankind in this decade, how does Jimmer trade at least on a demo account?

Or the humanity will not get anything from you except endless blah-blah-blah?

I see a maximum of blah-blah-blah to blah-blah-blah-blah, but that will be the end of it.

Reason: