Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 645

Ага быть в трэнде часок другой и приедаеться а на хвать это  

Files:
77777.jpg  22 kb

Alexander_K:

I don't understand why everyone is so afraid of the factory...

I just got back from my shift. I looked in the mirror - my face is round and fattening. It's a little red, though - you could light a cigarette. But I reckon that's just excessive health.

It's no big deal.

And forex... Ehhhhhhh..... I'm waiting for the prophet. And I will. There's no way He won't show up.

Do you want to try?

wegawtim:
You want to try it?

If you are the Prophet, have mercy, good man. Post the Grail right here. All those who suffer will sing hosannas to you. Chorus.

Tell me at the end of the day. Is dablokos dablokos or not dablokos?

Aleksander:

Geez - that's how impatient you are... of course, (in a whisper - where else could I have found the grail) - multicurrency is....

At first, many years ago I developed a TS that allows you to make profit on one currency pair ... but there was a problem how to reduce max drawdown of the system...

because, according to my imho - just this figure will give the maximum output with the least risk for a normal, profitable trading system...

This is an interesting topic I've been following for a long time. I can tell you the secret of how to make money on one pair. You may just take any stupid EA and pick up different stop loss and take profit with a certain step. And these same advisers should be run at different times. I.e. at least four different approaches for one pair. Where one account will be losing. The other one will be profitable, and that is the point. If we want to reduce drawdown and improve stability we have to optimise it.

I'm working on it myself. The main thing is to make sure the TP exceeds the stop and that's the essence. You never know when mathematical expectation will put you in the black. Even a positive strategy has periods when it doesn't work. No one can ever beat that.

Grigori.S.B:
So tell me, after all. Doughboys are doughboys or not doughboys?

Doughboys are doughboys, or they would have called him something else, like Not Doughboys.

Alexander_K If you are the Prophet, have mercy, good man. Post the Grail right here. All those who suffer will sing hosannas to you. Chorus.

You're mistaken, little dove. If the grail is laid out, it's scarier than a virus, many will quit their jobs. What are we going to eat?

Aleksandr Volotko:

Dablokos - dablokos

And it's not a dabble

Aleksandr Volotko:

Doughboys are doughboys, or they would have called him something else, like Not Doughboys.

naturally

Renat Akhtyamov:

naturally

O Prophet, how can this screenshot be monetised?

Reason: