Those who trade CFDs, i ... and want to learn how to choose instruments - page 12

Shit

LeoV >> :

Any documents can be forged. The best documents - let him monitor or open a PAM, at least in any Western DC - there will be official statistics, what is the problem with that? Why will not he do it? This is what causes mistrust. Words, internet sites with laudatory articles are air, it is worthless and there is nothing behind it.

The film, also a fake?

Read the information about the film.

The question is, why would he, anyone, prove anything ...

I wouldn't.

Okay, no positivity, it's up to you.

By proving something you do not respect, first of all, yourself.

I'm off to lunch.

I wish everybody to make money on the fall of oil today.

Good luck

OZ0 >> :

In proving anything, you disrespect yourself in the first place.

>> no way.

Mischek >> :

>> no way.

My bad, I stand corrected.

By proving anything to Mischek, you are not respecting yourself in the first place.

OZ0 >> :

>> my bad, I stand corrected.

By proving anything to Mischek, you are not respecting yourself in the first place.

Now it's all right.

To recap

"Game of what? Where? When?
Presenter: Mr. Potashov, imagine you are walking with Mr. Friend. He is suddenly bitten in the penis by a cobra. Attention question: What must be done to save Druze?
The minute has passed...pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee-pee.
And so, gentlemen, who will answer?
Potashov: I'll answer, Mr. host. I believe it is necessary to suck the venom out of Mr. Druze's penis.
- Answer accepted. Attention, the correct answer is: Gentlemen. Everyone knows that a cobra never bites above the knee. Therefore, if the snake has bitten Mr. Druze's penis, he is below the knee.

And if he has such a dick, then Mr. Druze can suck his own dick!!! 1-0 in favour of the viewers".

Thank God there's a man with a logical sense of humour.

Don't be offended, Mikhail, I'm a perfectly peaceful man.

OZ0 писал(а) >>

The film, also a fake?

Read the information about the film.

Shit, the film is of course real. What does it say about the case? Describes how he lives and how cool he is. And then what? Madoff was cool too - and what we all know in the end - there were no real statistics either. There were only reports that were sent via email.

OZ0 wrote(a) >> OK, no positives - your case.
Don't worry, I'm certainly on the positive side - I'd love to believe it's all true. But to me, as a person close to this field of activity, words and films are not enough - because I know that to cheat in this field of activity is like two fingers on the asphalt......)))))

LeoV >> :

Man, the movie sure is real. What does it say about the case? Describes how he lives and how cool he is. And then what? Madoff was cool too - and we all know how that turned out - there were no real statistics either. There were only reports that were sent by email.

Don't worry, I'm on the positive side of course - I'd love to believe that it's all true. But to me, as a person close to this sphere of activity, words and films alone will somehow be not enough - because I know that to cheat in this sphere of activity is like two fingers on the asphalt......)))))

Leonid, if you're in the Ukraine we can meet him tomorrow

he's a sane guy.

OZ0 >> :

Leonid, if you're in the Ukraine we can meet him tomorrow.

he's a sane dude.

Your lunch is getting cold.

Reason: