Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 618

Renat Akhtyamov:

you're wrong.

Very wrong.

Pair trading - this is trading on the delta of the three currency pairs of the triangle

Isn't paired trading where two pairs of hands trade at the keyboard?

on a triangle, of course you can squeeze the variance, but what's the point... it's like stealing from your own pockets

transcendreamer:

Isn't paired trading when two pairs of hands trade at the keyboard?

Of course, you can squeeze the variance on a triangle, but what's the point ... it's like stealing from your own pockets

Finish your post

и ...

It's got nothing to do with variance

Dig down to the point value, for all three...

I'll give you a hint.

lot* increment* point value (discard lot!!!!, and then =>) === increment* point value - cool, right? ;)))

now try to guess - why and how does the price go?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the one who knows how to manage will also win the triangle

The last one's the hardest.

When I could do that, I got banned from depositing money into my account.

hehehe.... he who knows how to manipulate loki will defeat even gravity, entropy 2ZT and even death itself, conquer the sky and even Allah...

there were rumors, for example, that prophets know how to break and pyramid even utility bills and in the end they do not have to pay, but the management company owes them...

transcendreamer:

hehe.... he who knows how to break the loki will defeat gravity, entropy 2ZT and even death itself, conquer the sky and even Allah...

there were rumors, for example, that prophets know how to break and pyramid even utility bills and in the end they do not have to pay, but the management company owes them...

I don't know if pyramid schemes are required, but the rest may be true

Renat Akhtyamov:
I don't know if pyramiding is required, but the rest may be true

you are a prophet! praise you!

transcendreamer:

you are a prophet! praise you!

Please don't do that.

don't.

didn't understand the incremental spell (I'm just new to forex, still figuring out the buttons) but it looks solidly impressive

Renat Akhtyamov:

please don't.

Don't.

It doesn't depend on me at all, according to the laws of Bablokos, anyone who bears witness to the Grail is automatically a Prophet.

transcendreamer:

I didn't understand the incremental spell (I'm just new to forex, still figuring out the buttons) and it looks solidly impressive

and you look at the trade from the outside. some people buy some volume, others sell

transcendreamer:

It doesn't depend on me at all, according to the laws of Bablokos, anyone who bears witness to the Grail is automatically a Prophet.

I repeat, there was no such rule.

This thread is a continuation of an earlier one.

and it wasn't started by you.

Reason: