Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 309

Aleksander:

He was tricked into monitoring by the notorious MrSerj (he's a...ostyavlennogo...rascal (to put it mildly) :) - he probably wrote him all sorts of threats and the joker fell for it like a baby :) -

Joker - shut down the monitoring - don't give a shit... ..... don't waste your dough :)

Nicola, are you stupid? Or what... You're not senile yet?

I understand why you snapped at me, I saw Joker's post a few pages ago and you thought that I was Sergey.

Yeah, I thought better of you. You're such a... Good for you for speaking publicly about me, I don't have a better opinion of you. Talker, braggart, blabbermouth and liar!!! Now you're even.)

Geograff:
If he will trade, not as aggressively as in the stats, about 1 wave per week.

He won't trade! Joker has a panic fear of trading.
He is afraid to open a deal, because he does not know where the market will go. He gets a cold sweat when he looks at the Buy, Sell buttons.

The hero of the thread opened the monitors and gave a link to a profitable one. Good old joker trading on history! Just like in the tester. He can't do it any other way.

Geograff:

Joker - on any you read us, echelle file that you posted (with explanations) on the topic Used, what are the outcomes in the first column (falling out) 1 2 3.

If you can explain, I do not know why they were formed.

Never mind. It's a math trick.

There's an error in the file that's hard to find.

It's like the candy bar prank.

mathematicians are playing tricks on you. like the paradox of the parondo and the number of pennies.

Thoughts out loud.

In all the time I've known about the current branch of Bablokos, I haven't been particularly enthusiastic about it. I asked Nicola a couple of times when we were still communicating normally, he shrugged me off, and after that I lost interest in it altogether.

Until recently, when a good friend told me that the branch is alive and Nichollah too. ) In general, I'm sick of this topic, and I decided to pull off an experiment from scratch.

The bottom line is this: how much can be squeezed out of this principle. Trading 4 pairs at the same time and cover profit at the same time, I think this is the essence of this method.

The experiment will be a clean sheet, in semi-automatic mode. But it will be completely without any improvised means + I will add my own tricks. I was handed an ancient report on trade Nichollen doughnuts and I realized that he and like Joker do not put a stopper, believing that the black swans will always fly around their side (although maybe they are not visible, but I have not heard about it, no one told me). I will say this, it will fly in (nature punishes hard), but in what form the fuck knows. On this I have decided to add a detachment in my experiment, stops will be both portfolio, and on each knee separately, invisible. Stops logic is as simple as a tree, I didn't like something in the market, closed it, in general, stops will be made from nothing and analysis from nothing. But here

MM and PM is a holy thing, just use Larry Williams progression, because the aim b / c take 1 bank and it's not less than 10 000% and then 100 000% if the black swan will be on our side ))))

Target, maximum risk and mega interest :) I think that sounds like a balm for many people's hearts. But the flip side is a total failure, well, the hell with it. ))) In general, I will put a hundred where has not yet decided, but so that the lots were available to mega small, to more or less balance.

In general, I'm anyway in the near future will hold this lottery for myself, if anyone else wants to piss ... their hundred, oops, what am I saying, I mean, enter the raffle for the grand prize, win the jack-o-lantern. You're welcome to join in. One condition from chaff I trade and no advice on opening trades, etc., I do not accept. If we lose, then all together and with a song, we are not going to trade and play the lottery with destiny :) If we make a profit, we will all shake at once, but it's later there are some stages of transition from one dealer to another, we are not sadists.

In general, I voiced a proposal, how to implement it together, but I do not know, maybe through a room, maybe even like, I do not know ... if you have ideas to offer.

If there are any ideas, suggest them. And who is the ratio of the depo offers to trade in % ratio to 1 knee, the work will be up to 4 knees, to be honest as in bablokos.

The philosophy is simple, I do not care where the market goes, as long as it goes in our direction. And no mode of loss. So, let's see if we need to reinvent the system, maybe the essence is totally different, lies on the surface. )))

Regarding TP, I do not know either, I may think we should take profit not smaller than maximal drawdown of the current cycle to avoid that the probability may play against us. It will be seen in the course of the day.

Who has thoughts? :) And ideas and suggestions about the MM. In terms of which fractions to trade on each of the knees and why...

MrSerj:

Thoughts out loud.

In all the time I've known about the current branch of Bablokos, I haven't been particularly enthusiastic about it. I asked Nicola a couple of times when we were still communicating normally, he shrugged me off, and after that I lost interest in it altogether.

Until recently, when a good friend told me that the branch is alive and Nichollah too. ) In general, I'm sick of this topic, and I decided to pull off an experiment from scratch.

The bottom line is this: how much can be squeezed out of this principle. Trading 4 pairs at the same time and cover profit at the same time, I think this is the essence of this method.

The experiment will be a clean sheet, in semi-automatic mode. But it will be completely without any improvised means + I will add my own tricks. I was handed an ancient report on trade Nichollen doughnuts and I realized that he and like Joker do not put a stopper, believing that the black swans will always fly around their side (although maybe they are not visible, but I have not heard about it, no one told me). I will say this, it will fly in (nature punishes hard), but in what form the fuck knows. On this I have decided to add a detachment in my experiment, stops will be both portfolio, and on each knee separately, invisible. Stops logic is as simple as a tree, I didn't like something in the market, closed it, in general, stops will be made from nothing and analysis from nothing. But here

MM and PM is a holy thing, just use Larry Williams progression, because the aim b / c take 1 bank and it's not less than 10 000% and then 100 000% if the black swan will be on our side ))))

Aim, maximum risk and mega interest :) I think it sounds like a balm for many people's hearts. But the flip side is a total failure, well, the hell with it. ))) In general, I will put a hundred where has not yet decided, but so that the lots were available to mega small, to more or less balance.

In general, I'm anyway in the near future will hold this lottery for myself, if anyone else wants to piss ... their hundred bucks, oops, what am I saying, I mean to enter the raffle for the grand prize, to win the jack-o-lantern. You're welcome to join in. One condition from chaff I trade and no advice on opening trades, etc., I do not accept. If we lose, then all together and with a song, we are not going to trade and play the lottery with destiny :) If we make a profit, we will all shake at once, but it's later there are some stages of transition from one dealer to another, we are not sadists.

In general, I voiced a proposal, how to implement it together, but I do not know, maybe through a room, maybe even like, I do not know ... if you have ideas to offer.

If there are any ideas, suggest them. And who is the ratio of the depo offers to trade in % ratio for 1 knee, the work will be up to 4 knees, to be honest as in bablokos.

The philosophy is simple, I do not care where the market goes, as long as it goes in our direction. And no mode of loss. So, let's see if we need to reinvent the system, maybe the essence is totally different, lies on the surface. )))

Regarding TP, I do not know either, I may think we should take profit not smaller than maximal drawdown of the current cycle to avoid that the probability may play against us. It will be seen in the course of the day.

Who has thoughts? :) And ideas and suggestions about the MM. In terms of which fractions to trade on each of the knees and why...

let's just say - start your own separate branch. the topic of the branch here is different.

MrSerj:

Thoughts out loud.

Target, maximum risk and mega interest :) I think that sounds like a balm for many people's hearts. But the flip side is a total failure, well, the hell with it. ))) In general, I will put a hundred where has not yet decided, but so that the lots were available to mega small, to more or less balance.

In general, I'm anyway in the near future will hold this lottery for myself, if anyone else wants to piss ... their hundred, oops, what am I saying, I mean, enter the raffle for the grand prize, win the jack-o-lantern. You're welcome to join in. One condition from chaff I trade and no advice on opening trades, etc., I do not accept. If we lose, then all together and with a song, we are not going to trade and play the lottery with destiny :) If we make a profit, we will all shake at once, but it's later there are some stages of transition from one dealer to another, we are not sadists.

If there are any ideas, suggest them. And who is the ratio of the depo offers to trade in % ratio for 1 knee, the work will be up to 4 knees, to be honest as in bablokos.

let's just say - start your own separate branch. the topic of the branch here is different.

chegevara555:
let's say you open a separate thread. the topic of the thread is different here.

Why is that different? Bablokos. Is it? Right!

Will I show you the details of the trades made? I will! Trading on the fundamentals of this branch? Yes. What's the reason for the outrage...

Something confusing? Maybe I have missed something and this is a conversation about the meaning of life and in general, and I am trying to show my practice? And at my own expense.

Explain... I don't understand what you don't like? )

MrSerj:

Why is that different? Bablokos. Is it? Right!

Will I show you the details of the trades made? I will! Trading on the fundamentals of this branch? Yes. What's the reason for the outrage...

Something confusing? Maybe I missed something and this is a conversation about the meaning of life and in general, and I am trying to show my practice? And at my own expense.

Explain... I don't understand what you don't like? )

you've been here for a day and already crap all over this thread. i can't imagine what would happen if you stuck around long enough.

Before you, 10 people a day were posting here. You're a pain in the ass. No one's posting anymore.

Open your own thread and litter it, but leave this one alone.

Or wait at least 2 weeks for the joker to screw up his monitoring and then do whatever you want! Turn it into a rubbish dump!

chegevara555:

You've been here for a day and you've already trashed the whole thread.

Before you, 10 people a day were posting here. You're a pain in the ass. No one's posting anymore.

Open your own branch and litter it, but leave this one alone.

Or wait at least 2 weeks for the joker to screw up his monitoring and then do whatever you want! Turn it into a rubbish dump!

There's a caretaker. (chuckles): There's no place like home. )))

Scriptum...

Hey, Easy... Our Planet, a free country, where I want to write, where I want to shit, but all within the bounds of decency and rules. If I want to make a thousand percent, I will do it with the support of fate and I won't ask you. )

You and your fan club are better off in another thread. ADIUS

Reason: