Discussion of article "How to Become a Signals Provider for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5" - page 14

Patrique Piree:
If you don’t understand my intented question, wich you don’t, I will no longer respond to your replies if they aren’t intended to help or to understand the question because you willn’t understand either.

Learn better english and how to put your questions and then come back and ask it again.

I wonder what did you ask the Service Desk and what did they replied to you?

Eleni Anna Branou:

Learn better english and how to put your questions and then come back and ask it again.

I wonder what did you ask the Service Desk and what did they replied to you?

My question was pretty clear, my english was pretty clear. Your answer however was not referring to what I asked. I only asked if it was possible to send signals using VPS of MetaTrader, while you thought I wanted to provide signals on mql5 or something like that. Don’t be a smart ass, because I asked the same question I did here and they answered with a simple “yes”, answering my question. Not opening a full discussion trying to be the worst person around in mql. I got my answer, please bother someone else with answers nobody asks for. I thank you for your trying. Now find yourself a suitable activity and lay this discussion to rest

Patrique Piree:
My question was pretty clear, my english was pretty clear. Your answer however was not referring to what I asked. I only asked if it was possible to send signals using VPS of MetaTrader, while you thought I wanted to provide signals on mql5 or something like that. Don’t be a smart ass, because I asked the same question I did here and they answered with a simple “yes”, answering my question. Not opening a full discussion trying to be the worst person around in mql. I got my answer, please bother someone else with answers nobody asks for. I thank you for your trying. Now find yourself a suitable activity and lay this discussion to rest

This attitude cannot be tolerated in this forum.

Hi, I would like to know why I am not a seller yet. The application was not processed, even having passed 10 working days after the day of submission. So, my registration is not confirmed yet. Could anyone help me, please?

There is discussion thread about it with some of the ideas about "Why" - 

---------------

My seller's account not approved
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Good afternoon!

I am not able to enter the server name before creating the signal.

I have a couple questions

• I read the signal rules and wanted to be sure, can I post a link to my MQL5 product as well as my eBay listing for the signal Ex4 w/license?
  • I'd like to raise the price of subscription over time; starting at 30$/mo. and increasing by 30$ every month - do subscribers get to keep their original price?
  • Can I process orders via STP for signals?

Just a word out:

Youtube linker in signal description is not working.

Thanks

Malthus Gomes:

Good afternoon!

I am not able to enter the server name before creating the signal.

Not all brokers are available in MQL5 signal copying system.

Brian Lillard:

I have a couple questions

• I read the signal rules and wanted to be sure, can I post a link to my MQL5 product as well as my eBay listing for the signal Ex4 w/license?
  • I'd like to raise the price of subscription over time; starting at 30$/mo. and increasing by 30$ every month - do subscribers get to keep their original price?
  • Can I process orders via STP for signals?

Just a word out:

Youtube linker in signal description is not working.

Thanks

1. You can put external links in your signal description, I don't understand the point of the ex4 w/licence, a signal is not just an EA, is it?

2. Every subscription renewal will be made at the futured price at the time of the renewal.

3. You can only sell signal subscriptions here via the MQL5 signal subscribing system.

Hello,

I would like to ask you a question about signal creation.

I wonder if there is any problem in providing a signal that makes the copy of signals from other providers such as myfxbook.

I need to know before I create a sign so there's no problem in my account.

Thank you

Reason: