Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 613

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
That is interesting, Nicholl had a pyramid on the pound m15 in buy, yesterday the pound went down with the non-farms, and the idea was to block the pyramid and to build a new one in shorts. In the evening, after the short pyramid was worked out, there was a hike up again, and it may well have been a place to unlock the bay pyramid.
Here's interesting to see it all with a detailed description.

On the pullback - a protective sell (lock) worked - only I overslept the pullback :))) - I bit off only 3 pips on the pullback - at 50 pips I put a Buy on the break - and didn't follow - but when I got back - the break had already been broken and the price returned to the profit zone - and then, yes, 100 pips down and 100 pips up it went past...

The Prophet lives! Praise be to the Prophet!

Do you want an insider? No one would believe it anyway, so it's safe to say.

Crypto. There's money in it now. It's about to take off. Only through the official exchanges.

gobirzharf:

Do you want an insider? No one would believe it anyway, so it's safe to say.

Crypto. There's money in it now. It's about to take off. Only through the official exchanges.

Rumor has it that you're gonna bring back what you leaked? ))))
Yeah, well, it's quite a normal approach, every day to start a rumor and gather a crowd which will move.)

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Rumor has it that you're bringing back what you leaked? ))))
Yeah, well, that's the normal approach, every day you start a rumour and you'll get a crowd that will move.)

It's already been leaked. That's fine. A new one needs to be earned - that's possible)

gobirzharf:

The drained is already drained. And that's fine. A new one needs to be earned - that's possible)

practically repeats the behaviour of the pound in yesterday's nonfarms :) funny :)

Is it just me, or are these strips just as good as Nekolli's "cages"? Or maybe even better?)))

Files:
USDCHFH1.png  34 kb

Finally... finally stripes! I thought I'd never see them... it's about time they were mentioned... people wouldn't have suffered in the factories... all those years of suffering for nothing...

I am not ashamed that I work in a factory like Karl's dad.

At least I'm well fed, they even give me coupons for double portions and milk for being unhealthy. My face got round and kind of red, but the girls like it.

Then again, they give me overalls, which I also wear around town.

And the Grail... Yes, I'd like to see it, of course. Maybe someone will have mercy and show it to me. We wait.

Alexander_K:

I am not ashamed that I work in a factory like Karl's dad.

At least I'm well fed, they even give me coupons for double portions and milk for being unhealthy. My face is round and kind of red, but the girls like it.

Then again, they give me overalls, which I also wear around town.

And the Grail... Yes, I'd like to see it, of course. Maybe someone will have mercy and show it to me. We're waiting.

And you're right not to be ashamed. Any work, even in a factory, is worthy of respect and ennobles a man. And to be noble it is never a shame. ) Some people consider speculation in the stock market or forex on the contrary a shameful occupation.

Reason: