How Do I trade with No Loss? - page 2

Master Forex IB:
You can not stop loosing in forex . After 2 years experience I feel it is not easy to get rid of loss .It is always present intrading has its share more than profit. You have to learn the risk management techniques to minimize loss.

We should choose the right broker to do scalping if we like to do scalping when trading. Make sure, we also get the best trading condition too.

UMOFX IB:
No one can tell you the way of no loss. In forex we have to face loss even if we are professionals or skilled traders. However we can minimize this loss. As we place any order we face a loss in shape of spread. If our analysis and strategy works well we can come out of this loss . Experience helps a trader to overcome his losses and find ways of getting profit.

i could not agree with you more. There is definitely no way you can trade without loss in forex, it's just that we can minimize them.

goot:
i could not agree with you more. There is definitely no way you can trade without loss in forex, it's just that we can minimize them.

We can not eliminate the occurrence of loss in forex. but we can minimize the loss. with a lot to learn and practice, then our trading skills is growing. other than that, we also have to be disciplined in our trading.

Difficult to express how we can trade forex without loss, because forex is not an easy business for those who do not have sufficient knowledge and experience, though a master must have experienced lose in forex, with considerable experience we would be able to reduce the risk of lose but probably never have no lose experience.

If we decide to choose forex trading as a business we are, then we must be ready to accept all the risks that occur. Including the risk of getting loss. Loss is a part of the risk of trading. Every trader must have experienced loss. We can not eliminate the loss. But we can minimize the loss. With a lot of improving skills and knowledge trading , so we can minimize loss.

gaban:
If we decide to choose forex trading as a business we are, then we must be ready to accept all the risks that occur. Including the risk of getting loss. Loss is a part of the risk of trading. Every trader must have experienced loss. We can not eliminate the loss. But we can minimize the loss. With a lot of improving skills and knowledge trading , so we can minimize loss.

Well said. I always knew loss was inevitable. Which also mean that even the successful traders do loose sometimes. What makes a successful trader is the ability to minimize loss. I use profiforex where slippage is very rare. Since I have been trading I have only experienced it once. This is one thing that can also help to minimize loss.

Profit and loss can not be separated from the trading, we are trade to generate profits, and to be able to generate profit we should be able to manage forex risks, one of them by taking lessons at the time of our loss, we evaluate our trading from loss and profit that occurred during our trading will make our trading skills better, which means we are increasingly able to reduce the risk of loss and enhances the probability of profit. For the worst condition that we lose our money when we face margin call, we can use the stop out insurance from galleass

masepek:
Profit and loss can not be separated from the trading, we are trade to generate profits, and to be able to generate profit we should be able to manage forex risks, one of them by taking lessons at the time of our loss, we evaluate our trading from loss and profit that occurred during our trading will make our trading skills better, which means we are increasingly able to reduce the risk of loss and enhances the probability of profit. For the worst condition that we lose our money when we face margin call, we can use the stop out insurance from galleass

If you want to trade without losing, buy this system!!! FREE SIGNALS! NEVER LOSE! I'm joking. The Forex industry is flooded with those hucksters.

Anyway, if you concerned about losing money or making losing trades. The best way to get over that fear is to do it in a demo, actually lose and experience that feeling. Don't ever deposit funds until you are consistently profitable. You need to have a good system in place that seems mechanical, but yet is very disciplined and cold. You can't trade on any emotions. Demo environments do a poor job today of psychologically preparing traders because of the lack of realism surrounding the environment. No motivation, no realistic deposit amount. It's like a play money poker game.

This is why I am in business. Let's change this. 66% of traders should not be unprofitable.

It's impossible if we can trade without loss. Loss is the trading risk that we will receive if we can not minimize the risk. If we wanna get loss, let's minimize the risk because risk can be eliminated from forex trading.

risk of loss is inherent in forex so we need to have manage it in such a way so that we can minimize our risk against profit.

in forex trading, losses can not be eliminated, but it can only be minimized. loss is part of the forex risk. We should have a good risk management if you want to minimize the loss. One is the use of SL and TP.

Reason: