Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 281

ara66676:
you still haven't found the function????? if you haven't, write to me.

hi

You took it out of context.

I can't even remember what it was about.

it was probably discussing a solution to a flat function.

standard regression gives a degenerate solution

and any oscillators won't give a true true spread with minimal variance

but it does not matter because for this case in alglibe there is CAlglib::LSFitLinearC

and then there's CAlglib::PCABuildBasis which is even much better

this will be available to everyone after a while.

and if we go back to the functions, the function can be anything really

it is easy and imaginative to bend the regression line in any direction at any speed and curvature

thereby it is possible to set the direction of motion on the forward

the functions may be a linear slope, a harmonic cycle slice, a lying parabola

the imagination is limited only by the powders

transcendreamer:

hi

You took it out of context.

I can't even remember what it was about.

it was probably discussing a solution to a flat function.

standard regression gives a degenerate solution

and any oscillators won't give a true true spread with minimal variance

but it does not matter because for this case in alglibe there is CAlglib::LSFitLinearC

and then there's CAlglib::PCABuildBasis which is even much better.

this will be available to everyone after a while.

and if we go back to the functions, the function can be anything really

it is easy and imaginative to bend the regression line in any direction at any speed and curvature

thereby it is possible to set directions of movement on the forward

the functions may be a linear slope, a harmonic cycle slice, a lying parabola

fantasy is limited only by the powders taken

Well, even without powders, it's going great )))) eh, still learning and learning in coding, thoughts work faster and appear than the ability to translate it all into code, but the gauge method is slowly going uphill......)

ara66676:
OK, so you can make 1500% in three days on one pair? I would love to hear your system, how to implement it.

I am not after the interest rate.

The main thing is to understand what is happening in the market.

For example, right now - only up on the eurosti. Approximately up to 1.1180.

Thank you!

tuma88:

The main thing is to understand what is happening in the market.

For example, right now it's up only on the Eurosti. Up to about 1.1180.

And you called it " Profusnet" and all of a sudden you are so confident. On Friday the stock was rising, but what if the optimists are not so optimistic? The news is mainly on the appreciation of the quid. Better on commodities for now.

DJDJ22:
You called me " Profushette" and suddenly you're so confident. The stock was rising on Friday, but what if the optimists are not so sure? The news is mainly on the strengthening of the quid. Better on commodities for now.

When you turn your face (not your butt), you get the same response.

Thank you!

the topicstarter once showed a picture like this.

does anyone have a link to THIS website?
want to play...

GerbertX:
the topicstarter once showed such a picture.

anyone have a link to THIS exact site?
want to play...

The name iscoinflip, only I couldn't see the results, it seems a long time has passed since then.

Anti-Alexander prevails. Heh-heh-heh.

Aleksander, is it really possible to make money from random numbers, or are you trolling?

Here in the branch some people shared their thoughts and ideas, others demanded explanations, saying that everything is rubbish (but then they took it back), but after receiving some of the ideas themselves to share refused to share categorically. All want to use only someone else's ideas, yet they will reproach that you do not tell them so trash. They have shown even worse themselves a little later. And God be with them.

Joker seems to have understood how to obtain positive ME in trading outcomes using pair trading, but he does not know how to obtain positive ME for one instrument.

This bullshit in the form of deals will not bring the public one bit closer to the heart of the mechanism by which these deals were opened.

Lately I have been having thoughts of revealing this whole doubles trading sham and going to futures markets and stocks. So revealing these things would not bode ill for me in those markets.

pppp:

Here in the branch some people shared their thoughts and ideas, others demanded explanations, saying that everything is rubbish (but then they took it back), but after receiving some ideas they refused to share themselves categorically. All want to use only someone else's ideas, yet they will reproach that you do not tell them so trash. They have shown even worse themselves a little later. And God be with them.

Joker seems to have understood how to obtain positive ME in the outcomes of trades in pairs trading, but he does not know how to achieve positive ME for one instrument.

This bullshit in the form of transactions does not bring the public one step closer to the heart of the mechanism by which these deals were opened.

Lately thoughts have been flying in my head to unveil this whole doubles trading sham and go to the futures markets and equities. So revealing these things would not bode ill for me in those markets.

reveal it to me in person)
gerbertx@mail.ru

pppp:

... and go into the futures markets and equities. So revealing these things to me won't bode badly for those markets.

we'll catch up with you there too)
Reason: