FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 435

people, I'm amazed at your ignorance...

the old one showed you a sea of entrances.

and then he gets hit by a boo (and the screenshot was that he had an order in a boo)

he doesn't enter the trade, but just puts a limit (shows that he has no position)... and he starts blaming you for buying at 56+... That's why I stopped giving my own...

That's why I stopped making my predictions here.

Roman Busarov:

and then he gets hit by a Buy (and the screenshot was that he had an order in a Buy)

he does not enter the trade, but just puts a limit (shows that he has no position)... and then he starts blaming you for buying at 56+... That's why I stopped giving my own...

That's why I stopped making my predictions here.

Rena says he told you to buy but he put a limit on sale ... that's what we're talking about ... I don't care what I do with my sticks ...

Roman Busarov:

and then he gets hit by a Buy (and the screenshot was that he had an order in a Buy)

he does not enter the trade, but just puts a limit (shows that he has no position)... and then he starts blaming you for buying at 56+... That's why I stopped giving my own...

That's why I stopped giving my predictions here.

quote his name calling from the heart and how many per day?

Plus shouting buy and put up for sale?

Think a little bit about what he's talking about, haven't you ever done it?

You spend all your money when you try to pull out a deposit with a net.

You know, people are buying up and making a chain of fakes. Naturally, the exchange rate goes down. And the old one sits back and sells. Nice....

new-rena:
Quote his name-calling from the heart and how many per day?

I agree, it doesn't look good for him.

Yeah, the pound was a mess today (there was a terrible spread in the data)

new-rena:

Then sell, what's stopping you, eh?

I said let's see and the prediction was made and I bought it myself.

You're without a normal order after the losses.

It all started when you called someone a pip-switch or have you forgotten?

Where's your order and where's mine?

I got 'em and you got 'em.

So in the bush, in the bush go)))

Once again, I'm not from your tribe, I'm not a d...e., I'm not running around the field all day with my bare ass for the price and do not collect craps, you are, to troll - that's right)))

You ain't seen no normal entrances, son. Sell, if you want, I'll always put a basin under your sales.)

Once again, for the dumbest of the dummies, I don't have any elks.

Of course, I don't buy a 32 loon, I can't do that...

azfaraon:
If it's like Rena says it's just not manly ... Many people trust him ... God is not our judge ...

And yet you're sick...

In order to avoid all this nonsense about trading in the future, I won't talk here at all anymore. Except to troll with trades after the fact.

new-rena:

quote his name-calling from the heart and how many per day?

Plus shouting - buy and put on sale?

Think a little bit about what you're talking about, haven't you ever been?

You're losing all your money when you're trying to pull out the deposit.

People are buying and making a net. Naturally, the exchange rate goes down. And the old one's selling. Nice....

he was without a warrant on the pound. and he wants to sell the shard. i.e. you can tell from the screenshot that he's waiting for the price to go back to the level.

new-rena:

quote his name-calling from the heart and how many per day?

Plus shouting buy it and putting it on sale?

Think a little bit about what you're talking about, haven't you ever been?

You're losing all your money when you're trying to pull out the deposit.

People are buying and making a net. Naturally, the exchange rate goes down. And the old one sits back and sells. Nice....

Come on, name-calling is the most affectionate way I can call most of the people here, you deserve much more than that)))

Roman Busarov:
he was without an order on the pound. and he wants to sell the shard. i.e. you can tell from the screenshot that he's waiting for the price to return to the level.
Then why tell him to buy? That was two days ago. Go and see it first.

Roman Busarov:
he was without a warrant on the pound. and he wants to sell the shard. i.e. you can tell from the screenshot that he is waiting for the price to return to the level.
What are you explaining to them, they were born without a brain and will die, invalids.
Reason: