how to withdraw funds from the dealing centre - page 4

Helena Prusakevica:

forget it, but what to do about it

tear your hair out and give it to Vitaly Muzychenko for sale is fun, but not yet timely.

You should not be distracted by nonsense and useless (for now) advice - to forget, not to forget, you will draw conclusions later, now we need to act quickly to withdraw the money.

Have you already written to the brokerage company where you opened the account?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

tearing your hair out and giving it to Vitaly Muzychenko to sell is fun, but not yet timely.

Do not be distracted by nonsense and useless (for now) advice - forget, do not forget, you will draw conclusions later, now we need to act quickly to withdraw the money.

Have you already written to the brokerage company you opened the account with?

I opened a Cryptopay account with a curator who transferred funds here and there is nothing here

Helena Prusakevica:

I opened Cryptopay curator transferred funds here and there is nothing there all funds here

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to withdraw

Vladimir Karputov, 2020.02.03 17:18

Log into your profile and show the payments section. If you don't have an account with me, please don't send money to my account.

Helena Prusakevica:

where I opened Cryptopay the curator transferred the funds here and there's nothing here

What you're saying now is "big doubts about the veracity".

the screenshot of the web terminal has a balance -- it means the money is in a real account, and the real account is at the DC where you deposited it.

Can you show me what the DC told you?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What you are saying now is "big doubts about the plausibility".

The web terminal screenshot has a balance -- that means the money is in a real account, and the real account is at the DC where you deposited it.

Can you show me what the DC said?

yes i will at the moment waiting for an answer

Helena Prusakevica:

Yes, I'll show you at the moment and I'm waiting for an answer.

Here's the answer.

Files:

Helena Prusakevica:

Here's the answer

it's not clear yet - what did you say to TC support - do you have full access to your account there at the TC?

and was the bitcoin withdrawal made by you or by whom? from your account?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's not clear yet - what did you say to the DC support - do you have full access to your account there?

And the bitcoin withdrawal was made by you or by whom? from your account?

i did it with the help of my account manager who remotely managed the transactions on my computer

Helena Prusakevica:

it was all done with the help of a supervisor who remotely supervised transactions on my computer.

That's understandable -- but the key question is:

-- was the trading account set up in your name?

-- do you have access to that trading account?

-- Do you have trading and investment passwords?

-- are there funds in your trading account right now?

-- did support ask you "is this your account?" -- what did you tell them?

You need to go to the support department to find out if you are managing your account or not.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

that's understandable -- but the key question is:

-- was the trading account set up in your name?

-- do you have access to this trading account?

-- do you have trading and investment passwords?

-- are there funds in your trading account right now?

-- did support ask you "is this your account?" -- what did you tell them?

you should go to the support department and ask it whether you are managing your account or not.

all they told me was that they couldn't help, that maybe the scammers were taking advantage.

Reason: