Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 329

BarakObama-where did you see,as you say,57 tracking and copying trades ?

It's good for Barack that he has the NSA. And Sherlock's got Scotland Yard leaking information. But shh. Otherwise Paukas and the Mossad will come.

Geograff:
BarakObama-where did you see,as you say,57 tracking and copying deals ?

Subscribers" field.

What a weak Barack. Sherlock was talking about the subject, not the monitoring. Ali's a nerd, too...

Let me tell you about Hrenfiksushkin.

Hrenfiks had an idea that the whole market can be described by majors alone, and a straight horizontal line will appear, with a small variance, on which one can make money.

He used regression to drive the synthetic in the channel and supposed that the chart will continue its movement in the channel after leaving the frame.

But his hypothesis was not confirmed in practice. The graph, after exiting the frame, went as it wanted and was a normal GSB graph.

Hrenfiks recognised the topic as futile, gave up on it and researched other topics.

But Hrenfix's fiasco didn't stop the Joker from taking his flawed research into his pseudo-grial.

[Joker didn't understand Necollah's system, so he thought there were a lot of synthetics being made and choosing the best one from among them.]

He bought the two notorious systems and launched a new product on the market called "Joker's grail".

The main thing is that trades open on 4 majors - this is the first sign of a grail.)))

Now you can just maintain the theme and push the "grail" somewhere on the side.

It's ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh****h stories from chegevara555! )))

We're waiting for the sequel.

What can you tell us about Nicola, real or phantom?

BarakObama:

Subscribers field.

I can't find the Joker in there.

chegevara555:

He used regression to drive the synthetic into the channel and assumed that the graph would continue to walk in the channel after leaving the frame.

Dickfix recognized the topic as unpromising, gave up on it, and researched other topics.

Wasn't it the strategy that helped him trade 100500% of profit in PAMM before he gave up on it? If so, it was a worthwhile topic, no matter how you look at it.

chegevara555:

Joker didn't understand Necolla's system, so he thought there were a lot of synthetics being created and the best one was chosen from them

That's right, it's time for some awesome stories.

Joker:

I'll tell you straight away: it's not Alexander's system. For those in the know, you will figure it out. I use trend spread trading (breaking the channel boundary) in combination with the usual principles of technical analysis.

Dialog22:

Wasn't that the strategy he used to make 100500% profits in pamm before he gave up on it? If so, it was a good one, no matter how you look at it.

I don't know which one.

In the thread dedicated to his pam, it was written that in the strategy description he indicated that he was using holes in the liquidity system.

I couldn't find the dickfix strategy description itself.

Here's the research he did after Recycle2:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10612

Dialog22:

It's definitely time for some awesome stories.

Joker:

I'll tell you right away: it's not Alexander's system. For those in the know, figure it out. I use spread trend trading (breaching a channel boundary) in combination with the usual principles of technical analysis.

chegevara555:

I have created something "grail-like". I wrote that I created a system similar to the Necolline and uploaded a fitting with a thousand percent - that's it!

chegevara555:

I don't know which one.

In the thread dedicated to his pam, it was written that in the strategy description he indicated that he was using holes in the liquidity system.

I couldn't find the dickfix strategy description itself.

Here's the research he did after Recycle2:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10612

Hello.