Crazy house! - page 5

Infinity:

a lot of profitable trades is an indicator!!!
a lie!!!

ALeek:

so what, it will make it unprofitable????????????? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) cat, are you crazy!!!!

no, would a deal or two every five years suit you?

moskitman:

no, would a deal a couple of times every five years be okay with you?

Well, it doesn't have to be that rare... like once a week!

ALeek:

This EA works with a maximum loss limit. This explains the flat line at the end of the chart. This graph is the result of test for 7 years. initial deposit - 3000 c.u.

Profitable trades (% of all) 825 (63.46%), losing trades (% of all) 475 (36.54%), net profit 913413.20.

There is a video of his work, but it weighs almost one and a half gig, so now there are problems with its placement on Youtube.

I have a better picture. Not in seven years, but in the last year.

ALeek:

Do I sell it? No! Does it bring you much? I have enough for bread and butter!

If you don't sell, if you have enough money for oil, why the pictures and youtubes? Do you want to prove something? That's what monitoring, PAMM, investment passwords are for...

Or maybe I don't understand something?

The picture is not attached.

goldtrader:

If you don't sell, if you have enough money for oil, why the pictures and youtubes? Do you want to prove something? That's what monitoring, PAMM, investment passwords are for ...

Or am I missing something?

You don't understand a damn thing, Sanja.

and so do I (

ALeek:

No. But an EA is not a losing one! You have to define it correctly!

The definition of a profitable Expert Advisor does not necessarily mean that there are less losing trades than profitable ones.

Mischek:

You don't get it, Sanya.

and so am I (

That's how I want to learn, but I can't do it :)

Time to go fishing!

ALeek:

This EA works with a maximum loss limit. This explains the flat line at the end of the chart. This chart is the result of a 7 year test. initial deposit is 3000 c.u.

Profitable trades (% of all) 825 (63.46%), losing trades (% of all) 475 (36.54%), net profit 913413.20.

There is a video of his work, but it weighs almost one and a half gig, and there is some troubles now with its placement on Youtube.

1. Dear Sir, first you have to learn how to really make profitable EAs. You don't know how to do that yet, and frankly, I don't even understand where you got such a puppy's enthusiasm from, maybe you celebrated getting your passport so wildly or maybe you even had nothing to do on your school holidays and you got a B-minus in computer science.

2. We prefer to publish your statements with a hat. It means that besides graph of balance you should have data on ME, profit factor, max drawdown and so on.

3. It is customary to publish stats without a capitalization system. We are not idiots sitting here. We know how to count parrots without you. It is important for us to trace the balance during the whole testing period, while the exponential growth makes many things impossible to analyze visually.

4. If you allow yourself to lose 50% of your securities, then you have to finish school, work for a couple of years and understand what an enormous amount of money is made. Imagine that the entire half of your pocket money that you've been given for a year, which you didn't spend but saved up, has suddenly disappeared, it's just stolen for example. Can you imagine that? Now you have realized that it is too much to be real.

5. 5. Knowing the history, you can generate any kind of state you want. But you can't make any money in real life. So learn history, be a kid and don't get in the way of the serious guys and aunts on this forum.

6. For example, I attach a screenshot of the result of the Advisor on the history. This is how you should format the results of your genius, so that you can say something about it:

Reason: