Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 327

Yeah... Guys & kompany - screwed up big time.

Well that's closer to the truth, I'll probably hold off on copying trades for now .

chegevara555:

How? Through multiple accounts?
ah... That's a neat trick.)

Well you're it - you're taaaaavoy, you're not the grail at all.

Let them think with their pumpkin - (quote).

pppp:

Even before the generous insight into the subject of dough, the position was that of a "literate", but it turned out that he became literate later, maybe even now he is mistaken)))), although he was not afraid of attracting dough from outside.

So it turns out there was no grail, and the money was already claimed by others?

А! Joker's always been a sucker for other people's money.

Necola had a very different system. It analyzed eight separate currency pairs. Joker couldn't replicate Necola's system, so he came up with some bullshit with 35 synthetics for 4 majors. Then he took the regression from Dickfix (everybody knows this dude here too) and made something"grail-like". He wrote that he created a system similar to Nekollina and put it on the site with a thousand percent - that's it!

Now throw a cry on another forum and fans will bring you all their money.

When this branch was dying, Joker always came and posted a report with even higher percentages. So this branch needs HIM, not someone else.

Grail in general is a very rare thing and occurs once in a million. I am not a trader, I am a trader with high dealer status... Necollah, do you believe, that it is possible to open too grail, just like yours, trading on 4 majors, but using very different PRINCIPLE OF OPENING DEPOINT? The man just decided to take advantage of the topicstarter's authority. There's a crook in your thread).

Why sure about Necolla? Tried similar systems, they are interesting. But there are reports on the internet that these themes no longer work.

http://forum.alpari.ru/index.php?/topic/40746-graal-najden/?p=3853364 He doesn't comment.

I think if they don't work, Necolla is too shy to admit it anyway).

Geograff:
Well Nicolla has traded 10000% in a month, I gave an example of how he did it - but silence, CURRENTLY believing further .
I must have missed it. Poke, where is your post? Now it turns out that Nicola is no trader :))) and then even a 4-year branch lived not know what for!

chegevara555:

Nekola had a very different system. It analysed eight separate currency pairs. Joker could not repeat Necola's system, so he came up with some bullshit with 35 synthetics for 4 majors. Then he took the regression from Dickfix (everybody knows this dude here too) and made something "grail-like". He wrote that he had created a system similar to Nekollina and put a thousand percent fit on the website - that's it!

Where did 8 currency pairs come from? There were 7 the whole way! Maybe the individual currencies are 8 pieces?

seedormatrasch:
How come there are 8 currency pairs? All the way there were 7! Maybe there are 8 separate currencies?

I have those moments cut out and saved, sometimes you reread it and it even moves your brain ))))

Aleksander 08.08.2012 13:59 #

I have a few pairs in use...not one...

For those who are in the wrong again :-) analyzed 8 in the work are 4 of them ... but more is possible of course... only the depot should be wider :)

But he doesn't say currency pairs ..... .....

seedormatrasch:
I must have missed it. Poke, where is your post? Now it turns out that Nicola is not a tradun :))) and even then, 4 years a branch lived for no reason!

Re: Re:

Well Nekollawith 10000% - he was just messing around to see who's what.

Algorithm himself described herehttp://forexsystemsru.com/temp-korzina-reklama/67869-80-000%24-nahalyavu.html

vonamsu:

As for GerbetX himself,I get the impression that you put yourself in the role of judge, or maybe even God. After all, you're just flesh and meat with your ambitions, which are likely to lead you into some bullshit...

The blacks have always cursed people)))

The man had been building up his credibility on the forum for 2 years and wanted to start selling something.
And then I ruined it for him!))

you want to understand where the divorce is?

Yes similar systems are being sold online at full throttle!

Here you go:
http://forexsystemsru.com/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-sistemy/67811-obsuzhdenie-parnogo-treidinga-138.html#post653992

http://forexsystemsru.com/ruchnye-torgovye-strategii-i-sistemy/67811-obsuzhdenie-parnogo-treidinga-138.html#post653962

Isn't that Joker?) and talks about synthetics... Necolla never said anything about synthetics....

Reason: