Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 157

Joperniiteatr:

Nekol, did you go to school at an old age? What lessons do you have to do, let us help you.

I'm not him.

What's up? Thinking? Combinatorics - entropy - wikipedia - properties. Good word for Joker with hthththththth.

This is not arbitrage. It's not in the channel trading. Those topics have long since been chewed up and tested in other threads. This is different.

Eh, it's a pity they don't teach you at the ICUEL school.

Al_Key:

I'm not him.

Well? Thinking? Combinatorics - entropy - wikipedia - properties. Good word for Joker with hthththththth.

This is not arbitrage. It's not in the channel trading. Those topics have long since been chewed up and tested in other threads. This is different.

I guess you didn't get my sarcasm..... why remember it if I personally posted it here....

Dima.A.:

EurGbp is redundant, that's why it's not there (formed from the pound and the eu, you have them in your list). About gold - probably something with the ticker.

My ticker is XAUUSD and I've seen GOLD somewhere in the EA or in the indicator, tried to change it, the terminal kind of crashed.

Al_Key:

I'm not him.

Well? Thinking? Combinatorics - entropy - wikipedia - properties. Good word for Joker with hthththththth.

That reminds me of the IQ test. Find the extra word in the series.

I opened and closed the terminal and everything is gone again.

By the way, for some reason it's just hanging on the euro pound) The author has the euro pound in his video.

marker:

When you open and close the terminal, everything is gone again.

By the way, the author has the euro pound in his video.

Ideally, the system should be placed on a chart (any chart) where there are no bar skips.

After the reboot the script should be re-downloaded and the indices should be updated manually.

About the euro pound, the author shows that there is no point in trading the triangle, EURGBP= EURUSD/ GBPUSD;

Dima.A.:

Ideally, the system should be placed on a chart (any chart) where there are no bar skips.

After the reboot, the script must be re-downloaded and the indices must be updated manually.

I see, but what if the connection is cut, the computer is shorted, the server is down?

Now the main question is how to interpret all of them and what to buy and what to sell.

Joperniiteatr:

That reminds me of the IQ test. Find the extra word in the series.

Nah, you have to look it up on Wikipedia.) You can't do without it these days.

А ... also look at Bohr's principle of additionality. You can't do without it at all.

But about who posted what.

Well, I don't remember who posted it, but Joker did. That's what it looked like to me. Although, if you were the first to post it, then you, too, with a kind word.))

Al_Key:

Nah, you have to look up wikipedia.)) You can't do without it nowadays.

А ... also look at Bohr's principle of additionality. You can't do without it at all.

But about who posted what.

Well, I don't remember who posted it, but Joker did. That's what it looked like to me. Although, if you were the first to post it, I'll give you a good word too.)))

come on, i didn't say that for the sake of chest-thumping myself... i shouldn't have said anything at all, they'll swoop in.... it's just not nice how the joker acted during the whole thing....

marker:

I see, but what if the connection goes down, the computer shuts down, the server crashes?

Now the big question is, how do you interpret all this and what to buy and what to sell?

With the arrival of a new bar, you have to download everything again each time.

There is noautomatic update.

You sell synthetic at the upper channel, buy at the lower one. Close all trades at the intersection with "0".

Reason: