Trade from 25 pips per day on signals - page 17

Temnyj:

Farthing, I wasn't looking to profit from you, so you can't be called self-serving. You don't want to meet people, you're stubborn. What for?

All right, you don't give signals.

"You have to understand that you cannot earn on forecasts in Forex, the only way to earn money is to follow the strategy. But where is this strategy? You have just put a couple of indicators, a screenshot and that's it?

Then at least explain to people the examples of why they are open here, how do you calculate stoploss and takeprofit, or do you think that telepaths come to you?

You should read your own sentence again - "young trader" - it has these words in it. For whom have you opened this thread? For yourself? Then run it accordingly.

What I write is a tough criticism, but the others you just ignore or do not perceive.

First of all, I didn't mean you in the text. I did not mean profit. We do not notice those things that we do on a daily basis (and that is the order of things) and we take it as a reproach. I have written about our actions in life, not the forum.

Temnyj : The signals I give will remain mine. The way I see them and the methods I use will stay with me. By the way, none of the respondents on this forum care about them but you (how I calculate them). I know there is money to be made in it. I have not been asked to make money on it. But I do not need the money, so I refuse all kinds of commercial offers. And without solid, I am ready to put them out as long as the branch is not closed. Although protevozakonogo not see. Thanks to God I received the gift, but I can't take money from it. That's my final answer to you.

Temnyj:

One got a warning, the other showed up to defend the honour of the commander))))) And what IP are you breeding from )))) I wonder what the newbies understand and still use )))))

And you probably have nothing to trade on. That's why you're lurking around the junk threads. You're making waves. Stop doing that and you'll succeed. There's no secret. Love your neighbor as yourself. And treat your neighbor as you'd like to be treated.

Fartowiy:
You probably don't have anything to trade on. That's why you've been poking around in the junk threads. You're making a lot of noise. Stop doing that and you'll succeed. There's no secret. Love your neighbor as yourself. And treat your neighbor as you'd like to be treated.

That goes for you, too.

sergeev:

that applies to you too.
Let it apply to me as well. May it make you feel better.

Temnyj:

One got a warning, the other showed up to defend the honour of the commander))))) And what IP are you breeding from )))) I wonder what the newbies understand and still use )))))

I am not afraid of warnings or bans. I have told many things in my life. My IP is floating and it is impossible to find me without special equipment. And I know about honor since 1989, when I went to Nagorno-Karabakh, so you should not teach me about honor.

We shouldn't just touch them. We need to think about how to replenish the deposit as a source of income, give alms on the street to someone in need, help in donating to the temple and provide for the family. And this is so tempting a new branch. We are Orthodox, don't forget. And I'm going to cue up even more. The motto of the branch. "Forget the evil that enters here.

Fartowiy:
We shouldn't just touch them. We need to think about how to replenish the deposit as a source of income, give alms on the street to someone in need, help in donating to the temple and provide for the family. And this is so tempting a new branch. We are Orthodox, don't forget. And I'm going to cue up even more. The motto of the branch. "Forget the evil that enters here.
I agree.

Temnyj:

You've assigned seats to everyone. Well done, just kudos to you. Forgot about yourself, though. Who do you see yourself as?

Fartowiy:
You've assigned seats to everyone. Good for you, just kudos to you. Except you forgot about yourself. Who do you see yourself as?

Gentlemen, stop talking like little children.
Reason: