Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 297

If the old Jew says there is money there, then yes, there is money there. But obviously not where he says it is.And if the old Jew says there is money there, and there really is.
That means he was paid/received more for answering that question than there is.)))

What is Joker's time in the report?

b2v2:

Joker - thank you! Serious gift for analysis, already went +3.3%.

I think I've monitored it for nothing - it's already too much.
I wanted to ask the tester to analyze more of the last year's history, because 2-3 weeks is not enough (and I was too shy to ask).
And here we have live monitoring, no trades are even closed. I have only to make signals and make money:)

Myfxbook is viewed by competent people, so the number of knowledgeable may increase.
On the other hand, I'm sure that even if the EA text is posted right here, it won't help everyone and the world will not collapse:)

If anyone manages to smoke Joker's system within two weeks of monitoring it, I ask you to announce it here on the forum to the world at large! How much longer is this bullshit going on? Three and a half years this epic calledJokeriade! And almost four years of epic about Bablokos! Let's put a full stop to this issue! Either Joker is a real "traidun" possessing the so-called Hraal, or he's just a forum cunt!

seedormatrasch:

If anyone manages to smoke Joker's system within two weeks of monitoring it, I ask you to announce it here on the forum to the world at large! How much longer is this bullshit going on? Three and a half years this epic calledJokeriade! And almost four years of epic about Bablokos! Let's put a full stop to this issue! Either Joker is a real "traidun" possessing the so-called Hraal, or he's just a forum cunt!

Make up your mind whether he's a respectable pi...dun)))))) or a respectable pi...dun)))))) You put him on an iconostasis.

This thread is so humorous. Some are looking for a prophet. Others want to tell by the thin crust of shawarma what's in it. You have to ask him for a lacing at least of one pair in the real (which, of course, he will not give or will continue to mock you, tearing out trades), not this nonsense of different pairs that you are looking for in it, there is no principle of opening trades. So, you have a profitable TS, run it on a lot of pairs, the drawdown on each pair will be different, and now gather the synthetic out of all this, the resulting drawdown on the synthetic will be less, you kind of smooth the total, which allows you to increase profitability. For this purpose there is a pile of consecutive signals for each pair separately, but the synthetic picks up the signal from one pair or from another (several pairs, as you like). And how are you going to trace the signals, which were initially in a row on one pair to identify the original principle of opening each signal separately, if you have a mess of signals from different pairs torn out in an unknown way?

I do not know why Joker is playing this circus. You'd better keep quiet, he hasn't even come to this on his own, he is mocking the blissful. ))))) But that teaches others how to help the unscrupulous with their temples))))

You do know that those who are wronged are the ones who are hurt, don't you? Folk wisdom, not my idea. Instead of nurturing your resentment for three years, you'd do something about it and you might achieve something. You breathe in the wrong way, you inhale the good and breathe out the bad. It is bad for your health.

S.I.: This applies to most of you here - breathe right.

I got it a long time ago. It's a shame about you fools, I used to be one myself. The deflection counts, but it won't help you. And you, too, have been doing the same thing for 10 years, but to no avail, so your advice has no basis in fact, instead of offering others something to achieve, you should first achieve something in this matter yourself. So I advise you to breathe in evenly, both on the inhale and on the exhale.

Wait for the cock-up - let's wait for the end of the tests first, oto can turn everything upside down.

One more. What will this test tell you? Whether it's positive or negative.

It's only the new arrivals who are cocked up here. The rest of us don't need it for three hundred years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvoWke_9iIo
Reason: