Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 477

Oh wow! How is that possible! That's impossible in principle! Well now let's get lost!

Aleksander:

Hmmm why not a lot of people are paying attention to his questions - it's all about the basics :)

fuck - can't you see that simple rules will give you an overall advantage :) -well -think about it?

like - if there was a loss, what should i do?? (squeak - right - bet 0:) a virtual lot like :)

next :::: left to beat 235 outcomes with 244 bets and How do we do them??? :)))

if the inputs are independent (in terms of the ter- ver), then there is no way to do it...

do an EA and look at the outcomes rather than empty words :)

Aleksander:
do an advisor and see the outcomes, not just words :)

So why don't you start there?

hmmm - are you visually impaired? - because if you just look at the image in posts 4576 or earlier 4741 - you might have seen that it is a screenshot from mt's terminal log - in which the deinit has collected statistics on trade results and outputs them using Print (); in the log ...

hmmm... people are getting weirder and weirder on the forums... getting lazy... They want freebies in everything - they just want to show you the code and give it away for free... piss off...

You should see a doctor, Sasha, get yourself fixed up.

UPD: in case you've forgotten, let me remind you: it was you who asked me for a code, a stupid, pointless advisor, simple as three rubles

Sash, this is a large enough sample to get these results.

What if the sample is smaller?

Well, how can I say this... 10 totals is not enough for the result - but over 100 triggers 51/49 and slowly the eqivity goes to ++

There's a tricky part.

for the grail to work, someone has to be sacrificed in the factory

Otherwise, it's all futile.

Aleksandr Volotko:

You should see a doctor, Sasha, get yourself fixed up.

UPD: in case you forgot, let me remind you: it was you who begged me for a code, a stupid, meaningless Expert Advisor, simple as three rubles...

dumbass... Wake up... it's not the code, it's the results of trades - just numbers +10 -10 +10 -10 -10

I'm not trying to make you feel like a fool, I'm trying to make you feel like a fool :) take it from a Soviet cartoon.

YouTube
  • www.youtube.com
Смотрите любимые видео, слушайте любимые песни, загружайте собственные ролики и делитесь ими с друзьями, близкими и целым миром.
Reason: