Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 300

Something I do not understand - Joker you yourself promised a monitor from scratch (not choosing one out of ten), but as soon as you could see the monitor -

I saw already closed trades ( and it's seen on the dates ).

No Joker -THIS IS NOT GOOD!!! Oto competent comrades ...xy...ahem... might be suspicious.

I ask the Jury to disregard the first 6 trades !!!

wow, interesting...

Joker
метод использования суперпозиции: это портфель диверсифицирующих волн. 

transcendreamer

hint to function and multi-position....

transcendreamer

Superposition can only be achieved by picking the "right" regression function, or any function will do (e.g. narrowing the channel via regression) ?

It's just that earlier Joker was talking about some special function:

Once you find this function, it will show you that you've found it, namely, it will throw the set of almost ALL resulting TC values into the positive area regardless of the state of the TC parameters.

it is now crystal clear what the function is (for reasons of not saying too trivial things, I will be careful not to say them)

Don't be modest, don't be.

After posting the monitoring link, Joker has not yet opened a single trade.

The monitoring was not zero. At the time the link was placed it was already +3.3% on equity.
We will take these 3.3% as a reference point. Only trades opened after the 3.3% will be considered.

One would like to believe that these deals were the first and the last.

alexx_v:
I would like to believe that these deals were the first and the last.
Are you hoping that Joker has no grail? And that these first deals are a sham?

Joker could have opened several monitors and then posted a link on the forum to the best one (the one on which all trades are in profit).

Don't rush to support the Joker, you can get very embarrassed later.

alexx_v:
I would like to believe that these deals were the first and the last.

But they were made BEFORE publication of the monitoring link. So they do not count.
Usually they give the link and only then start to open deals.

chegevara555:

Joker could have opened several monitors and then posted a link on the forum to the best one (the one on which all trades are in profit).

Don't rush to support Joker, you can get very embarrassed later.

But they were made BEFORE the monitoring link was posted. So they do not count.
Usually they give the link and only then start to open trades.

Well judging by this logic ("and then post on the forum a link to the best one of them (the one on which all trades are in profit)") he clearly hurried up! )))

seedormatrasch:
You're hoping there's no grail at the Joker's? And that these first deals are a sham?

I want to believe that he will come to his senses and remember that he does not owe anyone anything, that there are far more interesting and important things to do than tossing beads before swine - they will not appreciate it, but they will spit happily squealing. So is it worth wasting your time and nerves. I wouldn't.

Reason: