[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 298

chepikds:
If the head only reads and doesn't think, it certainly won't do any good))))
It still thinks a little...

Another guru in search of 20 pts against the trend, at least don't scare this one off, some kind of entertainment, it's getting a bit boring with us lately))))

My boss is strict, I mean DC, I cannot count how many times he did not take me to the train limit orders in 5-7(five-digit) pips before the order, sometimes I have to pull up by hand :DDD

strangerr:
Another guru in search of 20 pts against the trend, at least don't scare this one off, some kind of entertainment, it's getting a bit boring with us lately))))
Where is your trend? Or precisely where? I ask for the sake of interest and not for myself or my friends

I closed my buy and sell with a small stop, I'm starting to have doubts))))

I'm always amazed by people's ingratitude. :)

They do not even thank you for that.

You say a future trend three days before it starts. Again some poo-poo-poo about the revolution in Kazakhstan. Why do you write here, to publish your "predictions"? Like, "Oh, I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry". :) I bought some and you should be happy. :)

Make your forecasts shorter and with numbers.

==

On the current situation :)

No high rise in the coming days. 1.36 (with room to spare) high until February.

Not much below 1.30 either. 1.2980 (with room to spare).

:)

Men, stop it ....... Let's live together. I have a question for Margaret if she is here. There is about an 85% chance of war in Iran. Risk of rising oil prices and other delights - China will sweep everything, a Gulf export blockade by Iran is very likely. Russia is already on the lookout in the SFD. How might this affect the Euro and Dollar?

dvs:
Men, stop it ....... Let's live together. I have a question for Margaret if she is here. There is about an 85% chance of war in Iran. Risk of rising oil prices and other delights - China will sweep everything, a Gulf export blockade by Iran is very likely. Russia is already on the lookout in the SFD. How might this affect the Euro and Dollar?

What kind of disputes?

Do you want a price in 45 minutes for example ? :) No, I won't. :) Fuck you all. :)

dvs:
Men, stop it ....... Let's live together. I have a question for Margaret if she is here. There is about an 85% chance of war in Iran. Risk of rising oil prices and other delights - China will sweep everything, a Gulf export blockade by Iran is very likely. Russia is already on the lookout in the SFD. How will this affect the Euro and Dollar?
No, because the war on the world's major currencies has been going on for a year and a half now, the war is in full swing, it is all about exporting goods, if anyone has not understood before, unfortunately he will never understand. This isn't addressed to dvs because I'm not Margaret :))

darka7:
And where is your trend? Or rather, where to? I am asking for interest, not for myself or my friends

I'm sorry, but I have no desire to discuss 20 pip movements and prove anything to anyone.
Reason: