Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 145

HideYourRichess:

What about this?

and look at page 140 look at.... what, I'm going to repeat what I said to everyone?

I see. An excuse like a hole in the arse - everyone has one - but the fact remains that the stated objectives have not been met twice. The third time you were offered to play for your own money, you refused. I think it's crystal clear here.

HideYourRichess:
I see. An excuse, like a hole in the arse - everyone has one - but the fact remains that the stated objectives have not been met twice. The third time you were offered to play for your own money, you refused. I think it's crystal clear here.
Well, you're a smart guy... you're the one who's going to get your 1700 euro winnings - they offer you another 4500 euro to add to your account....... yeah... I'm looking at you...

HideYourRichess:

Clear. An excuse, like a hole in the arse - everyone has one - but the fact remains that the stated objectives were not met twice. The third time you were offered to play for your own money, you refused.

What happened once may never happen again.

What happened the second time will happen again the third time.

I think it's crystal clear.

There is no such thing as crystal.

But I wonder - if Aleksander makes so much money on forex - why didn't he compensate people for the damage he caused and make the situation public?

Stingy or just a liar?

or another option?

one thing is certain - not a man ....

not a liar or a cheapskate, more like the latter.

I just can't get the demobabble out :)

sergeev:

not a liar or a cheapskate, more like the latter.

I just can't get the demobabble out :)

no one has the ability to do so, so he is no different from anyone else, except in the way he presents himself.

sever32:
no one else has that option, so it's no different from the others, except in the way it's presented.
The opportunity to monetise the demobablo is already there. See Zulu is nervously smoking in the sidelines

Reshetov:
The opportunity to monetise the demobablo is already there. See, Zulu is nervously smoking in the sidelines.
interesting... I hope the service will become popular.

"You're welcome... I don't really need your interest :-) for freeloaders I have everything... and the scheme and the description of TC and the specific implementation...".

Alexander, please give me a link to the Alpari topic

Reason: