Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 302

OK, gentlemen aggressive ignoramuses.

While there is no bidding, I suggest that some figures be outlined.

Well, for example, at what level of monitoring will end the banter, and at what level of monitoring, perhaps some will just say "was wrong, sorry Joker. And in general - it is necessary somehow to designate levels of sufficient, right?

Writing a couple of figures is not more complicated than to start monitoring, and then do not need to make any efforts too - just watch the graph, and that's all.

Except for when a monitoring reaches numbers indicated earlier... You will have to make an effort...

I believe this will be true for all participants in the action.

alexx_v- I see you are good at stirring up controversy.

As I suggested - first let him pass the test, at least a month. At the end will be seen, the real situation, maybe Joker that will comment

and then he'll draw his own conclusions, which don't have to be written here.

We are not monitoring to if<150% to say Joker - you MU**K and led us astray for 4 years. We should already say IS it, or NOT, and end this Santa Barbara.

In the meantime, it's just a bunch of bullshit.

So don't talk about anything, just give me the numbers, the criteria that are important to you personally - which you will use to judge whether it IS or IS NOT.

Mikhail Lermontov

PROROCK

Ever since the eternal judge
Gave me the omniscience of a prophet,
In the eyes of men I read
Pages of wickedness and vice.
♪ I've been proclaiming love ♪
And truth's pure teachings:
"All my neighbors have thrown stones at me
Threw stones at me.
I sprinkled ashes on my head,
I have fled from the cities, I am a pauper,
And now I live in the wilderness,
Like birds, the gift of God's food;
I keep the covenant of the eternal one,
The creatures of the earth obey me;
And the stars listen to me,
And the stars listen to me.
And when through the noisy city
I walk hastily through the noisy city,
The elders say to the children
With an egotistical smile:
"Look, here's an example for you!
He was proud, he didn't get along with us:
Fool, he would have us believe
That God speaks with his mouth!
Look, children, at him:
How sullen and thin and pale he is!
See how naked and poor he is,
How everybody despises him!"

alexx_v:
So don't bicker about anything, just state the figures and criteria that are meaningful to you personally - by which you are judging.
The comrades who were stirring up controversy had a clear goal - to trick you into monitoring. They do not need to put limits on monitoring.
You can make money by copying... and maybe something else will come of it.

Joker shouldn't have fallen for it.

Tecuciztecatl:
The comrades who stirred up the controversy had a clear purpose - to dilute the monitoring. They don't need to put limits on monitoring.
You can make money by copying... and get something out of it.)

Joker shouldn't have fallen for it.
Well, that's what I said earlier, except that I wasn't thinking about copying. I guess in the settings you can close access.

alexx_v- I'm not blabbering or casting ignorant shadows on anyone, guessing how much of this boundary is not my thing, judging by cases I haven't seen yet.

I'll tell you the numbers from a torch, but what's next. Don't get ahead of yourself. The test hasn't even started yet.

And my opinion as I said - I will tell only after the test (is. On the positive result), but now my opinion is not credible to the heroes of this branch (maybe I'm wrong).

Tecuciztecatl- make money copying without knowing from whom - so can think only a beginner (no offense).

To be fair, we should note the fact that when Joker was still a commoner, before he became a condescending prophet and enlightened himself to the heights of Freemasonry, he was no stranger to asking similar questions about the passwords of others. So why turn your nose up if you have revealed yourself to the same people to whom you asked them. Typed in a search engine to make fun of Niroba, and ... fate seen, came across old faces, and did not think that Joker so long ago on the forum was unenlightened.

It's not that I'm waiting for deal passwords and stuff too, don't give a fuck. It's to the point...although don't give a fuck either.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/120788/page131

Just kabuta enlightened Joker mastered the mysteries of the universe, swept through time and, having asked himself, came back )))

PS. Watching and breathing evenly there too.

It is fair to say that Niroba has been scamming people for money. He passed off demo accounts as real ones, etc. The bastard has been cleared out.

Remind me again, maybe I've forgotten or I was in a coma: Did Joker offer anyone anything? Money to manage him, sell signals, maybe he offered to show you his state for $100? Anything at all?

P.S.: I think I got you on the inside...

Reason: