Anti-Martingale vs Martingale : Good prevails!!! - page 27

OnGoing:

Good, and now more position volumes please (at least open). I see 3 bars and 3 seals triggered.

And for some reason the picture is not from the initial entry point.

And here I am interested in the thoughts of others to improve my system.

zaxod1:
And here I am interested in the thoughts of others to improve my system.
Great, so how do you do this without knowing the volume of positions in your version?

OnGoing:
Great, but how do you do that without knowing the volume of positions in your option?
So you have to figure out how to position so that there is profit in either direction of the move.

zaxod1:
That's if the averaging goes one way and if it goes both ways, you get it.
You're confusing the terminology. There is no two way averaging at once. If the movement corresponds to the order type, i.e. in a profitable direction, and we set additional orders of the same type in this direction, then these orders are called fill orders. If price moves in an unprofitable direction for an order and we set additional orders of the same type in that direction (we increase the loss), then these orders are called "averaging".

zaxod1:
So you have to figure out how to position yourself to make a profit in either direction of the move.
I see. So you mean start... inventing?))

khorosh:
You are confusing the terminology. There are no two way averaging at once. If the movement corresponds to the order type, i.e. in a profitable direction, and we set additional orders of the same type in that direction, then these orders are called fills. If price moves in an unprofitable direction for an order and we set additional orders of the same type in that direction (we increase the loss), then these orders are called "averaging".
What if you have a blocked loss in a large range and additional orders are opened within the range?

zaxod1:
Lives for six months and makes a profit in manual mode!
An Expert Advisor with a similar strategy, when 2 pending orders of the opposite direction are placed at the same level, was made by me in 2008. Only the lots were the same for all orders. The Expert Advisor is profitable, but it was used on flat pairs.

zaxod1:
It lives for half a year and makes profit in manual mode!

I remember you posted a report from the villagers.

Plus for such a step you need not a small dept.

And there can be no stone flower on such a principle. You cannot make a market on arithmetic alone.

khorosh:
An Expert Advisor with a similar strategy, when 2 pending orders of the opposite direction are set at the same level, was made by me in 2008. Only the lots were the same for all orders. The Expert Advisor is profitable, but it was used on flat pairs.
The forex market is always flat, only the range of this market is wide. The value of any currency is in its stability. If you have a leverage of 1 to 1 it will seem incredibly flat))))

Speaking of leverage. Why did the good uncle give you a leverage of 100 to 1 and above? Why did he ask you to earn on Forex? He would just give money to everyone who needs it, but no, you will earn it))))
Reason: