Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 446

khorosh:

I don't get it, if the third pair is a hedge then it looks like GBPUSD should have been sold in your example.

If I had sold, it would have gone in the red.

Renat Akhtyamov:
If I had sold, I would have gone negative

Then don't write that it's a hedge.

khorosh:

Then don't write that it's a hedge.

hedge

you can only see how it works on the real

on demo it is not clear

Hedge here is a solid line, the spread is great, it still has to collapse, so the signal is the same (sell the yen, buy the pound, possible GAP):

doughnuts/arbitrage }|{iv

don't switch.

;)

Well, it's nice to milk the trends on the daily, but it's too fucking boring - and the market is not in 2008, there aren't too many trends)))) I've tried so many trend cases - it's too bad, in tests it's chocolate, but in real life I'm graying out when I catch such a trend)))

The link in the previous post is not mine, the forum itself substitutes the word combination)))

so that the trend was not boring to wait :) the system is trend-flat - to brighten the minutes of waiting allows to flatten the

minimini 1-1-2-(lock) - the lock is partial, it recedes from the SAR point to 10.0 points and covers 2-1-1 positions of 10 points each

entry level in the flat phase - from the current bar checkpoint - count the number of points to the minima - if 40 pips is exceeded, the minimartini is activated... i.e. we scale in 10 pips,

conventionally - 40 pips - maximum from the check point - 1st(1) entry at 30 pips, 2nd(1) entry at 20 pips, 3rd(2) entry at 10 pips then place SAR position pending at 10 pips... - if maximum widens, levels are recalculated by 25% of maximum width...

they usually go 1, 1-1, very rarely 1-1-2, because if the reversal happens, the check point is close to minimax and the distance is less than 40.0 pips - minimartini mode doesn't work, less often - the lock...

In general, the lock is just to close a series (point reversal) - actually close positions - just taking the result into account for further workout, because it is not profitable to hold phatic lock positions because of swaps ...

And the trend shares, like Ross's hooks, or by their own fractals, with calculation of lot, so it won't eat up more than 50% of potential profit with calculated closing by TP, with a deep long trend gaining a good lot due to "accumulated profit" - so in 14, was a year of trend in one direction :) here was a spaceship ... (for about 28 days of trend shares with the initial deposit of 1000, it took more than 270000)

although in small 3-5 day weekly trends it also raises the depo....

Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
Совершение сделок - Торговые операции - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Торговая деятельность в платформе связана с формированием и отсылкой рыночных и отложенных ордеров для исполнения брокером, а также с управлением текущими позициями путем их модификации или закрытия. Платформа позволяет удобно просматривать торговую историю на счете, настраивать оповещения о событиях на рынке и многое другое. Открытие позиций...

Aleksander:

so that the trend is not dreary....

where is the favourite arbitrage, what about it?

Sitting behind the display in a deafening slump,
Hungry and angry young trader,
My sad comrade, swinging his pick,
At the building site in the morning he rattles under the window,

He rattles and sighs and looks out the window,
As if he's planning the same thing with me;
He calls me with his gaze and his moan
He calls me with his gaze and his groan, and says, "Let's get it on!"

We have poured it all away; now, to the factory!
There's none of these vain, petty worries,
There's no gap, no swap flowing,
There's a cutlet and mashed potatoes waiting for us in the canteen!

mock, mock, trajdun 'elderly'. (-:

But it's beautifully written, thanks for the effort, it's obvious - a tradun, factory workers don't have time for such things.

Aleksander:

yes, and just for the inquisitive .... in principle, the implementation of the advisor will allow to achieve a number of profitable trades up to 99%

like that.

So it's a typical fit with the story, after all. 841 short positions vs 2 long ones on a down trend. My grandmother trades better on history.

Reason: