Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 438

Renat Akhtyamov:
I did it like the video explains.

It's kind of what I used to do.

but it's very twisted, there's no original

Well, the last points on the high and the catch. What's the use of them?

transcendreamer:
Finally, it became clear what is needed to build doughnuts: it is enough to enter by a special law, which is expressed on the chart by a line, beyond which the price is prohibited to enter

Are you going to add a new model to your indicator?)

multiplicator:

will you be adding a new model to your indicator?)

Yes, but it will be a slightly different model.

So no grail has been found? It's a shame, I'm gonna have to give up. I thought after all these years I might have found it, but no((!)

benzovoz:
So no grail has been found? It's a shame, I'm gonna have to give up. I thought after all these years I might have found it, but no((!)
What about you and your grail, "bald-headed mink"? ))

multiplicator:
What about you and your grail, "bald-headed mink"? ))

I'm too busy with these "fox holes", I'm too lazy to trade my patterns)))) I have a good reason to trade with these "fox holes" - I'm too busy with construction, my patterns are less sensitive to entry points, I may open a position, set a couple of limits and go on trading. If I had a couple of Limits, I would have set a few Limits and go about my business.)

benzovoz:

I'm too busy with these "fox holes", I'm too lazy to trade my patterns)))) I have a good reason to trade with these "fox holes" - I'm too busy with construction, my patterns are less sensitive to entry points, I may open a position, set a couple of limits and go on trading. I think I may have some grail here, with superfunction of superposition, but it's not so)))

no luck (ehhh...

)

By the way the market is crap now, only pairs with the Aussie started to swing, by May the process will be normal, at the moment there is nothing to trade(((

so the grail has been burned more than once, but you still need to know how to use it. the foxhole is sometimes too long to wait... there is a more interesting pattern )

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
there is an interesting pattern )

What about her profit/loss ratio in terms of numbers and money?

Reason: