Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 452

Aleksandr Volotko:

Yeah. Get ready to raise some dough.
Oh, yeah, you don't have any. Well, then you'll just have to watch others do it.

Where's the dough coming from, I'm just hoping that one day someone will lay out the grail and give me a million to run on it, but in the meantime I'm eating breadcrumbs...

And meanwhile it is well known that even with positive MO you can successfully drain, because in the bundle of possible trajectories, a particular implementation of the equity account trajectory does not have to be optimal, especially for full auto-trading, without technical analysis, because the algorithm does not really understand what happens, it only operates with some variables, whose variation is usually not studied, and it is easy to check by resampling on history, Monty-Craley, that for example if the percentage of wines at an equal take and stop is less than 60 then p

transcendreamer:

And meanwhile, it is well known that even with a positive MO you can successfully drain, because in the bundle of possible trajectories, a particular implementation of the account trajectory does not have to be optimal, especially for full auto-trading, without technical analysis, because the algorithm does not really understand what happens, it only operates with some variables, whose variation is usually not studied, and it is easy to check by resampling on history, Monty-Craley, what if the percentage of wine is equal take and stop, for example, if the stop and take are equal.

Very interesting information.

And where can i see the video of the bot playing mario?

That's it, I've found it.

transcendreamer:

Meanwhile, it is well known that it is better to forget all that and just go to the factory.

I have shortened your post for those who don't get the gist of it.

Z.I.: I've heard the expression, I'm drunk on Batman, now I know it's even cooler, I'm drunk on Mario.

transcendreamer:

The existence of such a method and its disclosure would challenge the entire current state of the world, perhaps not worth disclosing because the economy itself would collapse because no one would continue to work for a wage every day.

Unfortunately, or rather fortunately, it is impossible to give specific characteristics of such a trigger line from the description, we can only assume that it refers to the so-called half-plane law, known in narrow circles of traders, or to a trend cut-off, about which we cannot say.

1. Nothing will happen, because all involved are filtered and either drain or, if they cannot drain, limit the profit, so do not worry))))

2. Today the market severely punished everything with a red line, so I`ve earned only on meatballs and mashed potatoes. Maybe it's fortunate))))

benzovoz:

1. Nothing will happen because all involved are filtered and either drain or if they cannot drain, they limit profits, so don't worry)))

2. Today the market severely punished everything with a red line, so I managed to earn only on meatballs and mashed potatoes. Maybe it's lucky)))

This is very encouraging news because I was very much worried that the red line was some new unknown magic.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I abbreviated your post for those who didn't get the gist of it.

I've heard the expression "I'm drunk on Batman", now I know it's even cooler: I'm drunk on Mario.

Yeah, that's right %)

Макс:

Very interesting information.

Where can I see a video of a bot playing mario?

https://habr.com/ru/post/381315/

there's even an article on the subject

Нейроэволюционный алгоритм учится играть в Mario
Нейроэволюционный алгоритм учится играть в Mario
  • habr.com
SethBling известен своим каналом, на котором он размещает различные советы и изобретения для мира Minecraft. Часто там появляется иной контент. К примеру, в список интересов влогера входит Mario. Именно SethBling первым прошёл Super Mario World на консоли с помощью бага с редактированием памяти путём перемещения предметов в игре. В его...

Neuroevolution of augmented topology (NEAT) is better than simple MA methods, more generally evolution of both topology and weights (TWEANN), the value of the approach is that it becomes possible to use recursive patterns, it is not a semantic layer, but still better than nothing... although forex is a more complex dynamic problem and cannot be passed as easily as Mario... some work is already available on the subject e.g. https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/252
Прогнозирование временных рядов в MetaTrader 5 при помощи библиотеки машинного обучения ENCOG
Прогнозирование временных рядов в MetaTrader 5 при помощи библиотеки машинного обучения ENCOG
  • www.mql5.com
В этой статье мы познакомим MetaTrader 5 с библиотекой ENCOG - пакетом для работы с нейросетями и системой машинного обучения, разработанной Heaton Research. Практические аспекты использования пакетов FANN, NeuroSolutions, Matlab и NeuroShell для работы с терминалом MetaTrader уже рассматривались ранее.  Я надеюсь, что ENCOG также станет...
Reason: