Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 443

khorosh:

No, if an expert gives a profit of less than 60% a year, I reject it.

OK, if I tell you that I trade hands with a depot of 40,000 I make between 60 and 90,000 a month would you believe me?

maksman78:
I don't get it. Do you mean Expert Advisors? If so, the deposit should not be too small.

Advisor and expert are synonymous. The deposit should be such that its loss does not make a big hole in your budget.

khorosh:

Advisor and expert are synonymous. The deposit should be such that its loss does not make a big hole in your budget.

I just meant indicators and you were referring to EAs - a slight misunderstanding. Maybe that's the problem, you are looking for Expert Advisors and you don't have the opportunity to trade hands. There are such advisors, but they cost from 20K not rubles. If you are ready to lay out that kind of money...

maksman78:
OK, if I tell you that I trade with my hands and my depo of 40,000 I make 60-90,000 a month would you believe me?

I think that believe it or not doesn't matter to you. If that is true, then you are a successful trader. What kind of trading do you do: intraday or medium term?

khorosh:

I think that believe it or not doesn't matter to you. If that is true, then you are a successful trader. What kind of trading do you do: intraday or medium-term?

It's a little more complicated than that ))))

khorosh:

I think that believe it or not doesn't matter to you. If that is true, then you are a successful trader. What kind of trading do you do: intraday or medium-term?

I am talking about strategies that are profitable, and I claim that they are.

maksman78:
I have understood that I meant indicators, while you meant EAs - a slight misunderstanding. For me, this is probably the problem that you're looking for Expert Advisors and you don't have the opportunity to trade with your hands. There are such advisors, but they cost from 20K not rubles. If you are ready to lay out that kind of money...

I program EAs myself. I have never bought one. I have never bought an Expert Advisor myself.

maksman78:
I am talking about strategies that are profitable, and I claim that they exist.

I will believe you if you give me a link where there is a description of the strategy and its results (monitoring over several years).

A little distraction ))))

So... to take my mind off things for a while.

khorosh:

I will believe you if you give me a link where there is a description of the strategy and its results (monitoring over several years).

Where would I find such a link?))) There are no such... links. Although it is an idea to create a specialized website to monitor such strategies. But who will upload their results there? I will write it myself - I will ask and answer.
Reason: