Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 449

transcendreamer:

I don't have the strength, I don't have enough money for anything, I'm saving on everything, I'm starving, I'm wearing rags...

What's the point of having a grail? You don't have any money. You need money for the grail.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Why would you just call a man a fool? Let the man feel like a pioneer. And later he will realize that his grail is trading EURCAD and the result will be 50/50 minus spread and other commissions.

It depends on what to do with the majors - sell or buy.

Renat Akhtyamov:

it depends on what to do with the majors - sell or buy

Renting. :)

You all are criticising this strategy, but you think that other strategies, let's say with trends, where the same mathematics gives a "kind of positive" result, are better than the paired training. The problem of most is that they want to get a ready-made result without understanding what's going on. However, they don't want to understand how to trade, they just want a ready-made Expert Advisor that brings profit. And everything else is not a working option for them.

And what would you say about an indicator that accurately shows the end of a trend, a trend reversal and the beginning of a new trend?) And if the trend breaks, is there a nice stripe behind which it is very kosher to put stops and which the price does not just touch and around which it flies?

How much money did you make?))

savabaka:
How much money did you make?)))

I was persuaded by Drimmer to go to the factory, there's a salary, cutlets and mashed potatoes, why should I need anything else?))

It sounds very tempting to sit in a factory and identify trend reversals at the same time, especially with a red trigger shelf beyond which the market is not allowed to go without special conditions.

How do you know what's with the red one?))

benzovoz:
How do you know what's with the red?)))

Using the etheric vision technique, at least in my spectrum it looked like red, unfortunately the angle of view was distorted so I didn't quite work out whether it was oblique or horizontal, but given that the constructions take (seemingly) price speed into account then horizontal could become oblique.

Reason: