Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 326

The topic of monitoring a demo account is initially nonsense, the validity of monitoring over time - at least six months, this is for "just TS", for portfolio trading and even more, who will spend six months on a demo account? And even if now the Joker would trade a hundred percent in a couple of weeks, would anyone take this result seriously?) And by the way, for the last week at least the market was not ace for this kind of trading.

benzovoz:
The topic of monitoring a demo account is initially nonsense, the validity of monitoring by time - six months minimum, this is for "just TS", for portfolio trading even more, who will spend six months on a demo account?

And who made him monitor the demo account?)))

benzovoz:
And even if now Joker would trade a hundred percent in a couple of weeks, does anyone take this result seriously?)))

Yes. If the drawdown relative to the profit was low.

If the drawdown was low relative to the profit, it would be more profitable.

PS: the monitoring was started in order to see the difference between the real trade for 2 weeks, and the report from the tester for 2 weeks.

benzovoz:
By the way, last week at least the market was not ace for this kind of trading.
How is this "not lame" on Joker's monitoring?)

chegevara555:

You are incapable of creating something of your own, so you want to copy the Joker system, which, in fact, doesn't exist.
You should ease up on the language. Some people here from an overabundance of truth and awareness of wasted time may have, God forbid, a heart attack! Most people should be brought into the reality of this world gently and gradually.

Well Nicolla has traded 10000% in a month, I gave an example of how he did it - but silence, THINK they believe further .

benzovoz:
The topic of monitoring a demo account is initially heresy, the validity of monitoring by time is a minimum of six months, this is for "just a TS", for portfolio trading even more, who will spend six months on a demo account?

I agree with you: monitoring is for the weak! People want bi-weekly reports with millions of percentages (and 80% drawdown) and texts. This is what connoisseurs love! Open monitoring for half a year, of course, religion does not allow it (there is even a demo with a long period of existence). It is not on the precepts of the "great" Necolla!

benzovoz:

And even if now Joker would trade a hundred percent for a couple of weeks, may be somebody will take his results seriously?) And by the way, the market was not good for this kind of trading, at least for the last week.

And "even" "even if" and other subjunctive moods do not apply here. You know why? Because he didn't show it! That's just talk about what it would be like if grandma had balls...

I think all his followers who try to justify Jokera in any way actually bury his reputation even more.

chegevara555:

PS: monitoring and was started in order to see the difference between the real trade for 2 weeks, and the report from the tester for 2 weeks.

How is it not ace got just on the monitoring Joker?)))

Hehe, in the tester you can choose a period for 100500% in 10 minutes, in the real one you need much more time)))

As for "not ace": it's not it got on "monitoring Joker", it's monitoring got on it, the function probably screwed up))))

benzovoz:

Hehe, in the tester you can choose a period for 100500% in 10 minutes, in real life you need much more time)))

As for "not ace": it's not the "Joker monitoring", it's the monitoring that got into it, the function must have screwed up)))

It's all in the function! It's all in the function!))

Geograff:
Well Nicola traded 10,000% in a month, I gave an example of how he did it

how? through multiple accounts?
ahhh... cool trick)

also in this game that's on the wiki you can go into the code, change it, and trade a lakh.)))

Tossing a Coin

There are a lot of tricks. That's why I made my point - Joker, something's wrong.

And so the most wholesale. invested the weekend password, but no fate.

Joker:

purely out of sporting interest, I'm working on beating the top-starter's record... %), i.e. to break the record he achieved - to increase the deposit in a month by more than 100 times...

Joker12.05.2016 20:53#

Happy past 71st anniversary of victory in the Great Patriotic War to all!... Me too :)

P.S.: The topicstarter's record is broken

-------------------------

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/33626

Even before the generous insights in the theme dablokos position was "literate", and it turned out that he became literate later, and maybe now deluded)))), although attracting money from outside already then not alienated.

So it turns out that there was no grail, and others were already claiming money?

Joker14.07.2010 20:46

I have been cutting markets for several years, about 10% a month. Maybe someone to tow at 50/50?

Joker14.07.2010 21:55#
Tantrik:
And what a small income ... PAMM accounts will be at the tail end of the list.

I am not the first day in the market and I do not use more than 10% of funds (in total) in trade and I do not allow drawdowns of more than 5%.

----------------------------------------------------------

And what kind of hit-and-run might that be. Who's pulling who's tongue. This is not a philosophy forum. When they come waving the stats, and even more so when they prattle on about records, the natural inclination is for anyone to ask for it with the facts. All the more so when the existing author's past attempts to raise capital from the outside.

And on his first attempt to respond with facts he screwed up. The next attempts, even if they are successful, what will they give, already a face in the cannon, and you can't see how many failed attempts there were before the successful monitoring. Fucking record breaker.

And now he's blaming everyone who doesn't pray for him. Acting all hysterical. He's pissed, now he's got to prove he's not... Otherwise, everyone has the right to piss around here, only those who are against it do not prohibit those who are for it, while those who are for it, for some reason, try to prohibit it.

Reason: