Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 160

marker:

..., the bill is multiplied.

the lot there is almost everywhere 0.1, so there is no extreme increase. Only one refill is used.

Dima.A.:

the lot there is almost everywhere 0.1, so there is no extreme increase. Only one refill is used.

Yeah, I see, it's just that in the first picture on the right I thought it was a balance, but it was a profit)

Even if you do not do 0.1 lot in the second picture, with an initial deposit of 10K, and 1 lot, the drawdown will not be 1, but 10%, which is quite acceptable, and the profit will increase by 10 times.

Dima.A.:
Why do you need to write your own program?

abdul1:
I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm sure I'll be able to find the right tool for it.

I had a programme, I modified it slightly to suit the task at hand. And now it's silly to give up, everything goes on as usual...

Dmitriy, and there is a theme - two profitable strategies in the sum bring profit, two unprofitable strategies in the sum bring loss, and not tried separately to test the strategy - separately for the first entry, separately for the second (there probably verticular first entry is needed, but for you to realize it is not a problem I think) ? ?

Joker:
"And yet it spins"...

Joker please tell me, do you have a fixed point increment step size for each currency to convert to binary?

Good afternoon.

Can you tell me, I was reading on the internet, maybe on this site, about some kind of Alexander's task.

There was something there about one pair to achieve certain results, it seems.

If you don't mind, please give me a link to the original problem.

on the A. forum, look in the"grail found" thread.

Yeah, I've looked everywhere.

I can't find it, maybe it's a keyword, I tried it this way and that, I couldn't find it.

You don't have a link?

Reason: