Cure conspiracy theory - page 7

All right gentlemen. Page 6, and I personally as a person who likes to make a summary, based on the majority of posts in this thread, I conclude: all around a conspiracy, trade profitably is not possible, whatever position you open, candle will draw in the other direction. Here's what to do:

1) Uninstall all programs for trading.

2) You may format your hard drive to format c:/s.

3) Do not go to the forum.

4) Get busy living (carry bricks, wash floors, scribble an article, etc.).

Is it so?

solar:

All right gentlemen. Page 6, and I personally as a person who likes to make a summary, based on the majority of posts in this thread, I conclude: all around a conspiracy, trade profitably is not possible, whatever position you open, candle will draw in the other direction. Here's what to do:

Is it so?

5) Filling up )))

solar:

Is it so?

I propose that, for the benefit of all, whoever has real statistics on their trades with a decent deviation from 50/50 towards minus - put them online for free for a month, as an advertising campaign. And when you have a circle of regular customers, you can switch to a subscription. And that's business...

prikolnyjkent:
I propose, for general benefit, who will have real statistics of their transactions with a decent deviation from 50 to 50 in the direction of minus - to put them online for free for a month, as an advertising campaign. And when you have a circle of regular customers, you can switch to a subscription. And that's business...

Yeah and the slogan at the bottom - I get you out of booze, I get you out of alcoholism, and I get you out of trading. Regular customers - a discount.

P.S. The system must be thick-skinned. The market is not the place where you have to be very precise. Very often the ability to make money in the market and mental capacity, lie on different planes.

solar:
Yeah and the slogan at the bottom - I get you out of booze, I get you out of alcoholism, and I get you out of trading. Regular customers get a discount.
I cure everything with a bamboo stick.

solar:

Yeah and the slogan at the bottom - I get you out of booze, I get you out of alcoholism, and I get you out of trading. Regular customers - a discount.

P.S. The system must be thick-skinned. The market is not the place where you need to be very precise. Very often the ability to make money in the market and mental capacity, lie on different planes.

The criterion of truth is PRACTICE.

And if someone has a SUSTAINABLE 8 elks out of 10 attempts at TP=SL, you have to take it into account. And if you want to take advantage of it, God forbid you should...

What is full screen movement? What TF are you working with? Or do you have a five-digit one? Scale? Maybe you're in a thick forest with binoculars over your eyes looking for directions. That's where the woodsman drives.

prikolnyjkent:

The criterion of truth is PRACTICE.

And if someone has a SUSTAINABLE 8 elks out of 10 attempts at TP=SL, you have to take it into account. And if you want to take advantage of it, God forbid you should...

8 is nothing. My record is 16.

paukas:
Eight is rubbish. My record is 16.
Out of ten?

Sta2066:
Out of ten?
In a row
Reason: