Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 314

chegevara555:

Profit to drawdown ratio 9%/9%. A tough trade?

Profit to drawdown ratio = FR (Recovery Factor).

It is usually estimated on the history of at least one month. Preferably, it should be a year or more. If the FR for a year of trading is 6-7 and higher, it is already good.

So far I see no reason to call this trading either "ironclad" or "failed". Let's just say it's a good start.

If you keep it up with 20-30-50 more trades (series) it will be perfect.

You cannot draw conclusions from one trade - the randomness factor is very high both in one direction and in the other.

And reacting to goals in football can take until the end of the match. The process is important for us here))). Those who bet on the result, let them wait, but I have not seen them agree with the length of the match according to time or the number of scores (goals).

pppp:
And you can react to goals in football until the end of the match.
I agree. I just wanted to note that it's too early to draw conclusions about the outcome of a match based on just one goal. All the more so in contrast to football, where the fans know the participants well before the match, the uncertainty factor is much stronger here. And there should be more 'goals' than in an average football match. ) But there is intrigue and no less than in football. )

goldtrader:
There is nothing easier than to give the investment password to the account especially given that it is a DEMO. The password can be changed on weekends/weekdays to prevent copying trades. And no questions about falsification. Otherwise it's a real daisy chain.

I was going to suggest it, but Passstreet got there first.

I think Buffet is about to connect his MT4.

Question for connoisseurs - after the end of monitoring - put the password from the terminal and compare it with myfxbook.com monitor - is it possible to do magic in this case ?

After the completion of the monitor - there's nothing to copy, and the account is DEMO.

( Ooh I smell a beating for such impudence )

goldtrader:
Especially unlike in football, where fans know the participants well before the match, here the uncertainty factor is much stronger.
Here, it's hard to know whether Oleg Blokhin is playing or Fernando Torres. The more so there are at least two more on the bench (Mykola and Sergiy). So you can have fun getting pleasure not from the outcome, but from the process. Especially when Oleh Blokhin, using mathematics, tries to explain the effects of his occasional feints, sometimes not the mathematics-theosophy, no no, but the Freemasons will help in this.

Hardly anyone will take monitoring seriously without a confirmed trade.

Joker, confirm your trading history.

You just need to select your server on the website and enter the investment password. that's it!

https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_34

That's what everyone does. It's called verification. Your monitoring isn't even verified yet!

chegevara555:

Joker, confirm your trading history.

You just need to select your server on the website and enter the investment password. that's it!

https://www.myfxbook.com/help#help_34

That's what everyone does. It's called verification. Your monitoring isn't even verified yet!

What exactly does verification guarantee?

The investor's password is the ability to copy trades. Imho, I don't see the point in drawing attention to the monitoring, which (I'm sure) will give about 100% a month with a drawdown of about 10%. It's a pity that again no one discusses the trading itself. Personally I find the monitoring useful - my understanding of the details has improved. Thanks and please continue Joker for 2-3 months if possible.

seedormatrasch:
What exactly does verification guarantee?

ensures that no such curves can be made:

http://forexsystemsru.com/somnitel%60nye-predlozheniya-i-uslugi/82224-sovetnik-spectrum-poddel%60nyi-monitoring-na-buke.html

here is the information:

Reason: