Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 154

ex_kalibur:

I don't know what I figured out, but my development started with this very branch, I also used Trade - arbitrage, it's in the public domain, it's where the topstar was talking about an analysis of 8 pairs, for the output synthetic, and the input by 4 different volumes,

Nikolay, if you can repeat your arbitrage in some well-known brokerage company (preferably on an ECN account, although you can start with a regular one), then I will take my hat off to you and publicly repent for calling you a freeloader :)

Otherwise, it looks exactly like earnings on non-market quotes, that are present in your chosen brokerage company (studs or lagging quotes, not the point), and it can hardly be called an honest profit, don't you agree? Of course, you've invested your labor in it, and therefore you can claim some reward, but within reasonable limits! 54 K per day - it's not very adequate to the effort you put into it, don't you think? And freebie - this is relative to other traders, who are looking for patterns in the market (it's more difficult and risky business), and not using technical bugs of brokerage companies for risk-free enrichment.

In general I do not judge this method of earning, in some sense, it is also beneficial, it stimulates brokerage companies to correct their flaws. I myself once dabbled in such things, of course :) But you just need to look at things realistically. If you earn money that way you should not be chest-thumping and think you are a tough trader :)

ex_kalibur signals yours ? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/4869

marker:
ex_kalibur signals yours ? https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/4869

his

Heroix:

his
The scooter isn't mine, I just put up an ad:)

grell:
The scooter's not mine, I just posted the ad :)

Fuck yeah, he himself gave a link on the forum earlier for that signal.

Heroix:

Fuck yeah, he himself gave a link on the forum earlier to this signal.

Any signatories? )))

Dima.A.:

Any signatories? )))

yes, 210 is public info. Is it hard to look it up yourself?

Heroix:

Yes, 210 is public information. Is it difficult to look it up yourself?

I didn't make my point correctly. Any successful signatories ?

tol64:

Don't pay attention to such opinions. There is no pleasing everyone. I'm jealous of course, of course I'm jealous. )) By the way, it is a rather good quality for those who are able to control themselves, because it is an engine for development. But those who fail to cope with this feeling become slaves to the side effects of this quality (criticism, bile, nerves, ridicule, etc.). It's just something to keep in mind, not to get upset, but to keep working and getting results to the envy of others. ))

What does not kill us makes us stronger. (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

Wise... and true.... we're all like that.

tol64:

Don't pay attention to such opinions. There is no pleasing everyone. I'm jealous of course, of course I'm jealous. )) By the way, it is a rather good quality for those who are able to control themselves, because it is an engine for development. But those who fail to cope with this feeling become slaves to the side effects of this quality (criticism, bile, nerves, ridicule, etc.). It's just something to keep in mind, not to get upset, but to keep working and getting results to the envy of others. ))

What does not kill us makes us stronger. (c) Friedrich Nietzsche

+1
Reason: