Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 175

_new-rena:

No need to scratch your head - read on and you'll see the results in no time

Well it's just a basket of pairs chart and no strategies)

_new-rena:

No need to scratch your head - read on and you'll see the results in no time

What's that? It makes my eyes pop out... I'll watch carefully... the new version still hasn't arrived... so it's just for brainwashing...

7Konstantin7:

Well it's just a graph of a basket of pairs, and there are no strategies)
A chart of equity, which will show that all is not so rosy all the time. Someone will start trying to answer the question of what to do next. Maybe a strategy will be born.

_new-rena:
A chart on equity, which will show that all is not so rosy all the time. Someone will start to try and answer the question of what to do next. Maybe a strategy will be born.

Ah yes) so I can at least see what the chart of many pairs looks like, I've seen it all for a long time)

the main thing is to jump out of the stat-arbitrage zone and spread your wings and just look around your possessions....

7Konstantin7:

Ah yes) at least this way you can see what is the graph of many pairs, I've seen it all for a long time)
Doesn't the equity and the chart of any pair coincide? Kostya, it has been the same thing all my life, no matter what strategy, for the period of the deal, specifically for this one, for the open one.

_new-rena:
the equi and the chart of any currency pair do not coincide? Kostya, it has been the same thing all my life, no matter what strategy I was using, for the period of the deal, the one I had open.

If you take one pair, it coincides, if you take a great deal of pairs and add their price charts, they coincide as well, it is clear) We are going somewhere in the wrong direction.

We'll keep scratching our heads) Maybe we'll come up with something, see you soon)

_new-rena:
don't the equity and the chart of any pair coincide? Kostya, it has been the same thing all my life, no matter what strategy I was using, for the period of the deal, for the exact period of the deal.

I think not... I'm telling you, no... I'm probably not making myself clear... I have a lot of other problems and this one seems readable, at least for now...

don't match up at all... maybe that's why I don't make much money... some bullshit... it's the equity that should be woven, not the charts...

burning the equities... i don't mean sting, but sting... everything is blind...

7Konstantin7:

If we look at one pair, it's the same, if we take a lot of pairs and add their price charts, it will also be the same.

We'll keep scratching our heads) Maybe we'll come up with something, see you later)

You'll find out - there's a graph and an equilibrium. (it's like a mirror, isn't it?). And there are plenty of trades. That's the strategy,almost.....

Let's start a topic like "Equity and Chart, exactly the opposite!

Bye!

zoritch:

I think not... what am I saying, no... I'm not making myself clear... I have a lot of other problems and this one seems readable, at least for now...

don't match up at all... maybe that's why I don't make much money... some bullshit... it's the equity that should be woven, not the charts...

burning the equities... i don't mean sting, but sting... everything is blind...

The frog has to be calculated depending on the way I traded. If I simply open a series of orders for many symbols, the equity and synthetic chart will coincide, whereas if I open new orders in different directions for different pairs and calculate the equity in plus, the synthetic chart will not coincide with the synthetic one.
Reason: