:)) Attempt number 2. Or let's speculate about the essence of earning, but without specifics ... :)) - page 6

LeoV писал (а) >>

By saying that with a constant lot at 50-60% of profitable trades the TS is not profitable. That's one. Secondly, by saying that 98% of profitable trades is a grail. And third, by claiming that 98% of profitable trades is realistic for a TS.

Leo, I told you 51% and 10000%, did you already forget? :))

А 98%? - Well I told you, this is my opinion. You have a different opinion. What's your problem? You're happy, I'm happy, everybody's happy.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Leo, I told you 51% and 10000% have you forgotten already? :))

А 98%? - Well, I told you, that's my opinion. You have a different opinion. What's your problem? You're happy, I'm happy, everyone's happy.

And fourth - the fact that you say that you can make a TS, which in 3 months at 51% of profitable trades will earn 10000% of profits.

And in fact, as it turns out - you can't. It's all floooooood......

LeoV писал (а) >>

And fourth, by saying that you can make a TS that in 3 months at 51% of profitable trades will make 10000% profit.

When in fact, as it turns out, you can't. It's all floooooood......

Leo, are you offended? Come on... envy is a sin.

Tell me what you're working on now. What's your analysis strategy? Maybe I can tell you something... Maybe we'll get to 70%.

NProgrammer писал (а) >> А 98%? - Well I told you, that's my opinion. You have a different opinion. What's the problem? You're happy, I'm happy, everybody's happy.

And if you're flubbing like you are, then I can say and state the following, without backing up my words with anything like you - 100% profitable trades are absolutely real for TS!!!! Why do we need a loss? We don't need a loss!!!! 2% loss trades are only for suckers!!!! Real pros only have 100% profitable trades!!!!! With 10% profitable trades you can make 1000000% profit in 3 months!!!!!

Here you go and try to disprove these claims of mine. You will write that it's all bullshit and not real and I will write you with a smile like you ":)Real".

"So what's this movie about? It's about nothing....."

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Leo, are you offended? Come on... envy is a sin.

Tell me, what are you working on now? What's your analysis strategy? Maybe I can tell you something... Maybe we'll get to 70%...

You're upset? For what? I just don't like it when people say something knowingly without any facts or evidence.....

Envy? Of who? You? Crazy......

On the subject of storytelling, sorry, I have more sane mates to talk to........

LeoV писал (а) >>

And if you're flubbing like you are, then I can say and state the following, without backing up my words with anything like you - 100% profitable trades are absolutely real for TS!!!! Why do we need a loss? We don't need a loss!!!! 2% loss trades are only for suckers!!!! Real pros only have 100% profitable trades!!!!! With 10% profitable trades you can make 1000000% profit in 3 months!!!!!

Here you go and try to disprove these statements of mine. You will write that it's all bullshit and not real and I will write you with a smile like you ":)Real".

"So what's this movie about? It's about nothing....."

No, I'm not going to write you "it's all rubbish and not real"... Why? You didn't think of that? Why write, "it's bullshit"... So Leo thinks it's possible, maybe even makes a profit of 10000%, it's okay... I'm not doing it... :))

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

No, I'm not going to write you "it's all bullshit and not real"... Why? Don't you think about it? Why write, "it's bullshit"... So Leo thinks it's possible, maybe even makes a profit of 10000%, it's okay... I'm not doing it... :))

Okay. Go ahead, burn it. Who can make more than 100% profitable trades? Weak?

LeoV писал (а) >>

All right. Go ahead, fire it up. Who can make more than 100% profitable trades? Weak?

I want you to understand that 52% is 99% you're screwed... You don't want to understand that...

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

I want you to understand that 52% is "you're screwed" 99% of the time... You don't want to understand that...

Shit...... Where'd you get those numbers? You figured it out by yourself? That makes sense.....

LeoV писал (а) >>

Shit..... Where did you get those figures? Did you figure it out yourself? Then I see.....

:)) I put you on ignore... sorry... :))

Reason: