[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 874

Well done BeerGod! So, are these the same owls that Roman works with? And for what period of time was there such a growth?

Thanks to Roman, too!

BeerGod:

Somewhere like this, owl plus hands, cent, real with 10$

And there's a lot of share (almost every trade), isn't there?

Well, what about without refills? The main thing is that the whole pile closes quickly, not constantly in a slump

For those who work with more than one instrument. I have made a small modification to the KimIV indicator, so that you can see how the profits of the individual instruments are.
Files:
i-profit.ex4  23 kb

BeerGod:
Well, what about without refills? The main thing is that the whole pile closes quickly, not constantly in a slump
So do you have a pool or an averaging order, or do you not see the difference between the two?

khorosh:
For those who work with more than one instrument. I have made a small modification to the KimIV indicator, so that you can see how the profits of the individual instruments are.
Is the list of symbols supported? Or only one?

khorosh:
So do you have shares or averaging orders, or do you not see the difference between the two?
If you answer the question what is averaging, then you won't see the difference :)))

KimIV:
Is a list of characters supported? Or only one?

Either one character or all of them.

Files:
i-profit.mq4  25 kb

KimIV:
If you answer the question what is averaging, then you will not see the difference :)))
Maybe I'm wrong, but my understanding is that a position is averaged if it is in a loss and an order is set in the same direction and a position is added if it is in profit and an order is set in the same direction.

For more information, I use two indices together: i-Profit and the shortened iExposure.

Reason: