Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 178

Sepulca:

BuyEURUSD BuyUSDCHF

BuyUSDCAD SellGBPUSD

We get the usual chart of some price, here for a year, opening one series, as we see there are trends and flat, if misses can wait a long time return, which as a rule will not come, and if you fill-lots, the stake will come quickly, if you play one series, most cases will always be drawdowns and eventually go into eternal deficit, almost no profit, and if you scrap, the stake)

If only to use a SL, but stops will be much more than profits, the future is impossible to guess, everything is the same as for one pair.

In theory it seems to be simple with lots. Inversely proportional to the volatility.
But certain pairs are sometimes close to zero - here gbpusd can actually be crossed out.

sell 0,8 nzdusd
buy 0,57 usdcad
sell 0,1 gbpusd
buy 1,16 audusd

b2v2:

In theory it's simple with lots. Inversely proportional to volatility.
But certain pairs are sometimes almost zero - here gbpusd can actually be crossed out.

sell 0,8 nzdusd
buy 0,57 usdcad
sell 0,1 gbpusd
buy 1,16 audusd

It's trending) if you just miss a move) and the lots are big, the deposit should be a lot of thousands of Euro.

you have a wrong portfolio in your example, the profit range is so large that you need to miss a bullseye)

As for the combinations of pairs, everything is wrong, because there is no good portfolio, no flat, narrow range, everyone is looking for it, but there is no such thing, anyway you get a chart with both flats and trends, no ceiling or bottom.

If there is such a strategy, it should work on one currency pair and on many, so it has to be applied to many pairs for diversification purposes.

If a trader cannot trade on one pair, why should he trade portfolios or think that he should just pick lots and trade, it is nonsense and not a strategy at all, there are no such portfolios.

they think that it is nonsense and there is no such strategy. Just think if you want to make money on a regular chart and use strategies that do not work on a single pair, why should it work on many pairs) as one pair, a lot of pairs on the chart, you can't make money without strategies.

To Konstantin:

Not really.
Just before the last post I wanted to write.
Here's Joker's top trade you can look at in terms of equity. Will there surely be stationarity around 08.01.2014?

From 22.12 to 8.01 - quite a working synthetic in two weeks.

26 in (+) for a random event is too much, if we consider the state to be correct.
In general - each to his own opinion ...

b2v2:

To Konstantin:

Not really.
Just before the last post I wanted to write.
Here's Joker's top trade you can look at in terms of equity. Will there surely be stationarity around 08.01.2014?

From 22.12 to 8.01 - quite a working synthetic in two weeks.

26 in (+) for a random event is too much, if we consider the state to be correct.
In general - each to his own opinion ...

I haven't parsed his statements, I don't see the point) try to analyse what's in it - some blobs, if you write pairs, lots and time, the joker would better show his trading equity over a long period, then there is something to learn.

It (the deal) is already on the back of your chart. I just wanted to say that I write slowly :)
Ok, time for bed...
I wrote to the lk still.

b2v2:

Yeah it's time to rest) I finished the post...

I'll read the lk and I'll answer it later, see you later.

Why not fantasise about it. For the time being, let's forget about pairs and trade currency instead of differences.

Let's say I buy currency A, lose and build up volume. I confidently go to breakeven (possibly to win), but risk losing everything.

Let's say I sell currency B, win and build up volume. I confidently go to visit Uncle Kolya, but this visit will cost me nothing but minor trouble.

Let's assume that buying currency A is equivalent to selling currency B. Then the task of trading will be to outpace the decrease in equity of account A by the increase in equity of account B.

That is all. If Uncle Kolya comes before the deposit expires, I win, and if anyone can ensure it, it will be a synthetic trader for whom currency A purchase is equivalent to currency B sale.

If anyone likes it - create, invent, try. If not, sorry.

Yeah, that's right, by trading with this method we can just postpone the meeting with the uncle of the rut, just this postponement is good, but unfortunately it does not help, in the end there will be more minuses than pluses.

If you trade with many currencies it is difficult to achieve more pluses than minuses, as if you trade with one currency pair.

I think we all got it now)

b2v2:

In theory, everything seems to be simple with lots. It is inversely proportional to volatility.
But some pairs are sometimes close to zero - gbpusd may be actually crossed out.

sell 0,8 nzdusd
buy 0,57 usdcad
sell 0,1 gbpusd
buy 1,16 audusd

Hi. I don't quite understand the "inverse proportional lot":)

If we look at the volatility now and translate it into lots, it looks like this

gbpusd 0.1

audusd 0.11

nzdusd 0.12

usdcad 0.15

How should I "reverse proportionalize" them to obtain the result like yours? What tool do you use to check the volatility?

Reason: