Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 181

vasabu2012:
Konstantin, you've been on this thread from the very beginning, what's your opinion, has Alexander really created something brilliant or it was a hoax with a purpose?

I think for the most part he just did it for his ego, just to yell) that supposedly suggests something, but nothing concrete, just words, went around and around, and poor people have been puzzling over the years.

If you start showing how cool you are, you either have to give some specific advice so that others can do it, or not to hint at anything at all, but just to brag and hare.

They have not said anything good in this regard.

The only thing he showed was a great return on a 25-day demo... https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140854/page3 few trades... I can not remember how he showed the account, may be it was in real time, people could watch.

The conclusion is that Alexander was just fooling people.A hoax with a purpose.

b2v2:

/* Everybody wants this kind of synthetic.)

We don't want it if 1 lot or more is used:)

Max-min deviation = $25, and the average deviation is less than $10. A factor of 10 would increase the variation.
If my broker cancelled 7$ commission per lot, then maybe I could scrape something together.

If I buy 1 lot at a time on major, I'll get a commission and spreads will be almost zero -$15.

How could we not, it would be the purest grail )
Indigo:

Of course we do :))

It's just a people's dream picture)

Well, the starter is in the eternal bath, so I suggest that you don't go too hard on him.
It's just a sporting principle (the Olympics are coming up:)
He writes his answers quite effectively...

I've got your point of view.

b2v2:

So it is) well done, he needs to communicate somehow, he created a topic, attracted people, conversations started, any topic, on or off topic, is fun and interesting)

7Konstantin7:

So it is) good for him, he needs to communicate somehow, he created a theme, attracted people, the conversation went on, any topic, on or off topic, fun and interesting).

The main thing is momentum, and then the brains will pick up ... :-)))

zoritch:

The main thing is to keep moving, and then the brains will pick up... :-)))

zoritch:

The main thing is the momentum, and then the brains will pick up... :-)))

The post was a year and a half ago. I got my brain immediately: 1. A divorce? 2. Shas going to be a sales pitch ? 3 . Ban.

Tell me, uncle, if you don't shit with a good net (demo), you can get 10,000%?

Sta2066:

Post was a year and a half ago. Brainstormed at once: 1. Divorce ? 2. Shas going to be a sales pitch ? 3 . Ban.

Tell me, uncle, if you don't shit with a good net (demo) you can catch 10,000%?

It's not a net... I'm tired of explaining... :-)))

so for now it's only 100%.... i don't know... 1.2 out... I almost had 1... ... I am fighting like a lion ...

( there was also a good account for the eu and gold... took it all out... since april)

zoritch:

It's not a grid... I'm tired of explaining... :-)))

so just 100%.... for now I don't know... 1.2 out... put in almost 1... Now I'm fighting like a lion.

Yes I'm about the link that Kostya was showing. I've seen chunks of growth like that. Mostly short-term.
Or is that a puncture?
Reason: