Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 416

Yurii Tebenkov

If you have a 250000 initial deposit and are OK with a 30000 drawdown, you can do it :)

Aleksandr Volotko:

Buy a lottery ticket already, "#;%! (c) the anecdote about God losing his temper at the poor Jew's eternal whining

Bought a lottery ticket... I wipe it off with a coin... and there...

I'll report back tonight. Bye, profits.......

transcendreamer:

Bought a lottery ticket... wiping it off with a coin... and there...

the only conclusion is: you got it ))))) now the factory is all you've got, and that's the best-case scenario

Aleksandr Volotko:

The only conclusion is that you've pissed him off. )))) Now you're only going to get a factory, and that's the best-case scenario.

ok

Renat Akhtyamov:
ok

No, I will not monitor signals, I will not steal trades, fly swatter is also out of the question - I will not run any ***heh-shee for some unknown reason, I do not know other monitors and I am too lazy to look for something

Aleksandr Volotko:

No, I will not monitor the signals, I will not steal trades, flapper also no - I will not run any ***eh-she does not know why, I do not know other monitors and too lazy to find chet

well

Renat Akhtyamov:

Well...

Maybe I'll tell you where to look later.

Aleksander:
Somehow, when Trans mentions his factory ... he forgets to mention that he means his own factory, like forex truck - go to his factory ... :)

Judging from the thread -

that you created back in 2010 and showed screenshots of your account where you withdrew hundreds of thousands of usd -

you're a billionaire, aren't you?

Aren't you tired of withdrawing so much money over the years? You should at least leave some bread for other traders.

EgorKim:

Aren't you tired of spending so much money over the years? ...

There's no such thing as a lot of money. Besides, it's not burdensome to shoot, on the contrary, it's a pleasure).

Reason: