Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 49

Joker:
Alexander, did I set out the strategy correctly through the racecourse?

well :-) "figuratively" almost so, only you can not go to the sweepstakes while the race is going on, but just keep betting on the next races (days) on the horses

You may go ahead while horse races are going on, just continue betting with horses in the next days... Alexander, am I right in my example, it is possible to win the biggest profit with shares, trals, flips etc. but it all depends on deposit size, max splits, etc. In my example I used the smallest money management strategy - almost without everything... ....

Aleksander:
no - that's a topic for self-study, :-) why is it difficult? high - low in relation to pairs :-)

you gave the answer without realizing it ))

The high and low pairs give volatility answers on the move as a distance from the average price of the spread movement.

Normalized Lots 1 pair = 1.23 for example

Normalized Lots of 2 pairs = 1 for example

Pair 1 - a difference from Average

Pair 2 average distance from the middle - b

a > b, respectively the normalized lot for the simultaneous buying/selling of an instrument will be Lots1 * 1.23 and respectively Lots2 * 1 * (a/b)

I've come up with a proof of the possibility of earning from random quotes, but I'm not sure if it's correct. The other thread was deleted, so I'm going to flounder here))

Let's take a normal distribution

For x will be the value of the candle, for y the number of times. I.e. there were 0.2 candlesticks in 12 points. The maximum number of times was 0 points. It seems to be quite obvious. BUT...

Profitability requires the positive mathematical expectation which is calculated from *probability.

Let's find the*number of times

Since we cannot know the value of the next movement that will close at the extremum, we will recalculate it using stop orders. In other words, we can see the curve of probability of the number on the chart above: P(x), and now find the probability of what will be greater than or equal to the number: P(>=x).

From the chart we can conclude that the maximum return will be from the TP set 8 pips higher than the open price. The SL can be placed either closer to the opening point or much further away compared to the TP.

The question is, where is the mistake?

Files:
222222222.zip  9 kb

Aleksander:

Alexander, do you take money into management?

Question, where is the mistake?

everywhere

<%)))

( TP at 8 points... )

P.S.: no need to flub here

Joker:

everywhere

<%)))

( TP at 8 points... )

P.S.: no need to flub here

More details are available.

P.S.: The author of the thread himself allowed)

Well, the piece of the steat that was posted was from the real one. But the real one must have been leaked a long time ago. Otherwise the stats would have been more recent.

Meat:
Well, the piece of the steat that was posted was from the real one. But the real one must have been leaked a long time ago. Otherwise the stats would have been more recent.
Well, of course, it was drained... probably, the peak balance of the most successful of the drained accounts was shown. Otherwise the demo wouldn't be bragging so much. Maybe he spent many years of his life on this case, he emptied his grandmother's inheritance without getting any money or recognition... Now he wants to at least get demo recognition... and demo envy... by showing how cool he is.

In general, the topic itself is interesting to research. By the way, you can draw an analogy with the guy called hrenfx, who has also dug a lot in this direction. And he has also shown a fantastic return on a similar system, moreover on the real account (FxOpen PAMM). However, this growth lasted only 3 months, after that the long drawdown started. Now the account is in drawdown by 80%. In general it's all unstable... I think Alexander did the same thing: after the super profitable period shown in the statement, the market slumped. And in the monitored demo too, everything seems to be going that way...

Meat, nessesary: Gentlemen, I understand that Alexander with the demo is just messing with you frustrated and always looking to drool over you, and maybe even foam at some. I must admit that he does it very well :)))

The charisma with which some are sneered at is justified in my opinion, for they are trying to deny out of ignorance. I don't know who he is, a dullard, a lunatic or a genius, but he has found a pattern in an unsteady process, formalised it and imho is entitled to charisma, for he is a winner.

I would love to hear your strategies, if you have any. If you don't, please don't troll and move on.

Do you have anything to say on synthetic trading?! ( re-read your posts again...), -.

... that's what I thought... "Goodbye..."

P.S.: By the way, all known PAMM-manager ExpensiveBuyer, Nolose and some more use exactly the synthetic portfolio trade.

Reason: