Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 47

Yes, the most important thing I didn't say: we don't trade inside the channel - there are no fish there, only on its convergence

There is one method you can add to this balance - "virtual trading" on a losing streak (https://forum.mql4.com/ru/30601#286609) - you shouldn't do that

There are no losing streaks) only profits :D We need to build up the volume to make a profit, and if it is virtual, I don't think it will do any good)

I think it's about the entry points and it's not that hard to build a currency portfolio

Nope, that's not the point. I think the small losses are a reversal of convergence on entry. The equity drawdown is the inaccuracy of accurate entry - this is the main problem, and Alexander has also seen it. The author enters the market with the maximum lot ( take it or leave it), the equity drawdown may be half of the deposit, or it may not be sustained at all. If I make one mistake, who invited Kolya Morzhov? ))). And sooner or later there will be such a mistake.

I would like the author to comment on what drawdown he meant when he said 0.1-0.5% and to voice the maximum DD on equity.

inoy:
I would like the author to comment on what drawdown he meant by 0.1-0.5% and to specify the maximum equity MA.

I am not the author, but the answer is actually posted in the locked account here: http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=40492&lang=ru

(red equity line)

I see the solution to this problem in frequency diversification of trades, i.e. we enter with a much smaller lot and deposit with a smaller lot in already open trades using signals from already open trades. Thus, the deposit will periodically unload itself according to the situation (the closing signals), and it will be possible to gain the maximum load (as desired by Alexander). For example, the situation at monitoring now is stalemate:

Balance: 262666.5 Equity: 183817.5 Margin: 231929.09 Free Margin: -48111.59

If we had frequent diversification, the equity part of trades would have been closed based on the signal, the deposit would have been unloaded and Alexander would have added a new position up to the bottom of the pile on the next signal.

Anyway, my hat is off to him. In my memory it is the most sustainable and long-lasting comic strategy.)

By the way, frequency diversification would increase the degree of trade refinancing, and the curve of trade would fly even steeper upwards, as they say till nivve.es ;)

P.S.: 10000% in 50 days. That's who made the world crisis ;)) - The usual Russian rentier ))))

Joker:

I am not the author, but the answer is actually posted in a locked account here: http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=40492&lang=ru

I understand that this account and the previously posted state have different characteristics, including DD. The author introduced multicurrency to reduce it, according to his own words. Isn't one currency traded on the link above?

all mixed up in the account martin schmartin and multicurrency trades are different

who would explain what Free Margin is: -48111.59

P.S.: 10000% за 50 дней. Вот оно кто кризис мировой устроил - Обычный русский рантье

hmmm.... 10.000% was done in 25 days

and then there were deals of unrelated to the system - and the last ones were not even recorded because I do not have the terminal at hand - if I had, I closed when the equitie was at 360.000

on another computer both the terminal and the password to it so, there on trades after 22/07/2012 do not pay attention to....

Aleksander:
The TF is not important - because it is calculated in absolute pips :-)
Alexander, how do you take volatility into account when calculating lots, if the TF is not important? Ind_7 Line+1 from Leonid, for example, shows different values on different TFs, because the volatility is different. And not only in absolute values, but also in relation to other Instruments. Where do the data for the calculation come from?
Reason: