Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 21

and P1= EURUSD is the price of 10.11.2011? And I have guessed the start date of the experiment?

all additional information will be posted in 2 months :-)

well, it's very difficult to restore the move then - or keep quiet and wait two months?

What's there to restore? :-) 28 currency instruments - look at them all to see if they match the data and mark the entry and exit points :-)

Aleksander:
all additional information will be posted in 2 months :-)

It's all bullshit.... Bablokos. Who are you treating with these numbers.... You think there's a bunch of idiots around here.... 30 times the deposit he made on the same thing :) Ridiculous. And you're posting a textual state. Of course you're too lazy to Photoshop...... You show the balance, drawdown, etc. Quality of modelling in the tester should not be less than 90. Otherwise look at him. You're looking at the doughnuts. You don't want a dickhead?

Hee-hee... you'll be fucked :-) go by .... passerby... not so much... you go mushrooming... you'd better get the fuck out of here :-) and you're probably a little slow on the uptake... because you're not a tester, but a real-estate tester :-) but you can't get away with it all ... don't even bother looking at the topic anymore :-) the substance, grey.... isn't enough anyway :-)

How does one know which timetable is best? (1-4)

In the analyser which method do you sift to which priority?

Aleksander:
Hee-hee... you'll be fucked :-) go by .... passerby... not so much... you go mushrooming... you'd better get the fuck out of here :-) and you're probably a little slow on the uptake... because you're not a tester, but a real-estate tester :-) but you can't get away with it all ... don't even bother looking at the topic anymore :-) the substance, grey.... isn't enough anyway :-)

Come on then. Let's see.... where did you say you'd be in two months? The canaries? I'm afraid, unfortunately for you, you'll be broke. State from reala???? what the fuck are you doing here then? And which one of us is the fool????? If it was your real with such results, there would have been withdrawals long ago, which I take it was not the case, but with real, shit is still a question.... Such profits in such a short time are impossible. If it were real, you would have been taken by the ass by now by competent people. And you're looking, walking, breathing, etc. You're a rookie scammer. Come on... go ahead.....

nikelodeon:

Come on. Let's see.... Where did you say you'd be in two months? The canary? I'm afraid, unfortunately for you, you'll be in the middle of nowhere. State from reala???? what the fuck are you doing here then? And which one of us is the fool????? If it was your real with such results, there would have been withdrawals long ago, which I take it was not the case, but with real, shit is still a question.... Such profits in such a short time are impossible. If it were real, you would have been taken by the arse by now by competent people. And you're looking, walking, breathing, etc. You're a rookie scammer. Come on... come on.....
Yeah - the schizophrenia has mowed down our ranks... it's been killing us :-) boy... you need treatment... it's paranoid schizophrenia .... Who goes where in this world... who should be sent to Bobruisk... and you should be sent to Kaschenko...

Nekolla, if I happen to get a clue as to how your TS works, shall I lay it out here? Do you mind if I get ahead of myself? Because you seem to have 80 days of scripts ))))

Reason: