Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 52

Roman.:
I've seen that. Can you share the code?
I have a model. I decided to team up with a guy who said "my model is his code for R". So the guy disappeared, and he was on the forum all the time. That's how my model works on people.

Oh, there's a bogeyman.

Roman.:
I've seen that. Can you share the code?
I'm sorry, no.

That's it, here comes the third and final wave of the crisis )))) - Russians with synthetic mechanics are coming to the market ;)

Gentlemen, I strongly advise not to rush into action with synthetics - there are a lot of issues that need to be solved first (MM + selection of the right tools and most importantly - entry-exit points). Without solving this issue and with dumb logic on entering layers into the market, your trading system will turn into something worse than martin. In the bourgeois forums these problems have already been discussed, there are links in this thread - read them.

In pure theory the work is done without stopping - it's very dangerous, I don't think I have to explain. When you use this strategy you trade on the balance and on equity (which will give you a profit).

Alexander correctly sneezed on those freeloaders who want to get an EA at once without understanding a thing; there is a lot of work both in mathematics and in programming the logic.

You are digging in the right direction.

The grail has been found. This thread is closed.

:)

ivandurak:

Alexander's theory gets partial confirmation. Partial because the results are from MT5 tester (just in case it is possible to test multicurrency there, and it is not possible to do tricks with equity balance like MT4). The Expert Advisor works on the principle of the spread of two pairs in this variant of the eu and pound, a constant lot without using margin calls and other MM, there are also no stop profits and other things. We are opening and closing positions by signal. If there are no errors in the EA (my bad hands notwithstanding) it's the closest to the grail.

The red line is the optimization period.

Not bad, but... 2,000 trades and only 11.5% capital gain. Couldn't we make the trading more aggressive - by 10 times, let's say? And the equity drawdown would be quite acceptable (no more than 6%).

Mathemat:
Not bad, but... 2,000 trades and only 11.5% capital gain. Couldn't we make the trading more aggressive - by 10 times, let's say? And the drawdown of equity would be quite acceptable (not higher than 6%).
That is not the problem. Simple MM - lot size depending on deposit size will ruin a brokerage company in two or three months. There is an oppressive feeling that it is only a tester's grail. So the haircut has only just begun.

Run in random delay mode.

TheXpert:
Drain on the spread no wonders. Thanks to Metacquotes for pooing in the raspberries in advance, for that a special tassel

TheXpert:

Can you elaborate on this mode a little more?
Reason: