Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 44

there's no trolling :-) i just showed that the state exists - nothing more, that the above figures are not figments of one's imagination - they are taken from a natural source...

but i can't help some (slight) irony in my words :-) it's my nature to look at the world with a smile on my lips - (i can't eradicate some more human traits from my entity - they break through, though)

and finally - here's the state - that inquiring minds can go through and reconstruct the essence of TC...

Files:
_statement.zip  2650 kb

Aleksander:

there's no trolling :-) i just showed that the state exists - nothing more, that the above figures are not figments of one's imagination - they are taken from a natural source...

and i can't help some (slight) irony in my words :-) it's my nature - to treat the world with a smile on my lips - (i can't eradicate some more human traits from my nature - they break through, though)

And finally - here's the state - which inquisitive minds can look through and restore the essence of TS...

Alexander, is the cointegration of instruments only on the divergent spreads?

Do you check the correlativity of the tools somehow?

...correlation, depending on what kind, for example on hourly and daily correlation - No, in fact it is not a constant value :-) - over time sanction and global economic factors are very dynamic and can change daily. The strong correlations between two currency pairs today may not show up in the long term. That is why it is also important to look at the six-month movement of the correlations. This gives a clearer perspective of a more accurate six-month relationship between the two currency pairs. Correlations change for a variety of reasons, most commonly the effect of changes in currency policy, a certain sensitivity of the currency pair to commodity prices, as well as unique economic and political factors...

In general, correlation is not necessary in trading itself - only at the stage of selecting tools to analyse the situation

Alexander, what TF are you working on?

You wrote that there are 8 pairs to analyse, but there are only 7 majors in the stack. Or do you mean 8 major pairs?

Aleksander:

... that state...

Why, I like it... ))

trailer .xls from the state for everyone to analyse

Files:
hzuxdstm.zip  73 kb

inoy:

Alexander, what TF are you working on?

Youwrote that there are 8 pairsto analyse, but there are only 7 majors in the stack.Or doyoumean 8 major pairs?

The TF is not important - because it is calculated in absolute pips :-)
and 8 pairs are NOT traded (4 of them) - 8 for the analysis of the current situation

moskitman:

How did you even see them?

I can't get the details to be readable when I try to enlarge the jpeg.

I thought the writer was just messing with me again...

I couldn't see anything ))))))

alexx_v:

I couldn't see anything there ))))))

1-0 play on )))

Aleksander:

and finally - this is the state - which inquiring minds can look through and restore the essence of TC ...

Well, if I'd come back in 70-some days for the statement, the thread would have been trashed and deleted, half the forum would have been banned, etc. - Hadn't been cleaned and deleted, half the forum would have been banned, etc.)

ZS: decent results

alexx_v:

I couldn't see anything there ))))))

And I kept thinking how Alex v made it all out there)) Even ran it through text recognition software)
Reason: