Creating a positive IO - page 10

paukas:
In fact, there has been a mistake. The sacred number is not 18, but 108.
It's just that a bagel in the centre is probably bad luck. That's why it's 18, not 108.)

jelizavettka:
It's just that a bagel in the centre is probably bad luck. That's why it's 18 and not 108.)

It's not a bagel in the centre, it's a bag of money.

jelizavettka:

The idea is as old as the world. Buy cheaper, sell dearer)

Even with SL=TP there is a small, but fairly stable outperformance of the TP. Didn't play with optimisation at all. A week would have had to optimise.

The spread here seems to be 8 p. The targets are small.

But it's the little things. I have an accelerator that accelerates profitability of this system many times over and without looking into the future.

The chart on the same interval will be prettier.

The beauties are unreal )))).....

What about the real?

LeoV:

What about the real thing?

Ah, what can happen to the real with this expectation of a mat? Requotes, stop-overs, spread widening. A dump, in short.

Lizanka, let's not pipsqueak, please ...

LeoV:

What about the real thing?

I'm not going to go real. I mean, I will, but on futures and stocks and another platform... in a year or two. So far there is no need and no need) I'm just honing my logic.

jelizavettka:
I won't be going real. Or rather, I will, but on futures and shares and on a different platform... in a year or two. I don't have the need and importance for now) I'm just honing my logic.

What platform?

DmitriyN:
What can happen to the real account if you expect such a mat? Requotes, stop sells, widening of spreads. In short, it's a dump.

Lizanka, let's not pips, please ...

In the first option, I don't know... There will be no requotes as pendants are used. Stop-Losses - also don't care. I don't know about requotes in the first variant, because pendants are used. But one cannot go for real trading with such profitability. This is not a real trading strategy. It is not pipsing, but medium-term.)

Non-pipsing is how many points on a five-digit symbol?

sand:

What platform?
Ninja.

jelizavettka:

And the non-pipeline, is that how many points on a five-digit figure?

It's once a day, not more often.

jelizavettka: I won't be going real. Or rather, I will, but on futures and shares and on a different platform... in a year or two. I don't have the need and necessity for now) I am just honing my logic.

Are not you afraid that while you are honing your logic, the market will change and the logic will change?
Reason: