Creating a positive IO - page 9

sever32:
Look at history

What does history have to do with it? I'm telling you the essence of things. Hedgers are businessmen, not traders. And they do not use the market to make money, but only as insurance. They don't need to know what a trend is and where it is headed at all.

jelizavettka:

Fitting to the story, and using neural networks, you can fit 100% of the story to the tops - and trade on that story)) and it is unlikely to work in the future.

This is about something else. Suppose, looking at the quotes for one week in 2009 I've got a great idea. I programmed the algorithm without any optimizations and neural networks - and got the balance curve at 45C on the forward side up to this day. It's not a fitting after all.

And what is this genius idea ? =)

How do you think we should approach a positive expectation? What do we expect from the market if we measure everything without highlighting anything?

Meat:

What does history have to do with it? I'm telling you the essence of things. Hedgers are businessmen, not traders. And they do not use the market to make money, but only as insurance. They don't need to know what a trend is or where it is headed at all.

That said.

.... trail lost....)))

Thanks if it's for me, but it's not my topic, it's not up to me to decide, I just wanted to help look for it.

costell: Thanks if it's for me, but it's not my topic, it's not up to me to decide, I just wanted to help look for it.

It's not for you.... It's about life...))

excelf:
And what is this brilliant idea? =)

The idea is as old as the world. Buy cheaper, sell dearer)

Even with SL=TP there is a small, but fairly stable outperformance of the TP. Didn't play with optimisation at all. A week would have had to optimise.

The spread here seems to be 8 p. The targets are small.

But it's the little things. I have an accelerator that accelerates profitability of this system many times over and without looking into the future.

The chart on the same interval will be prettier.

yosuf:
No, you aren't, but I decided to show and prove its potentialities with simple examples, and when the participants raise their hands for this function, only then I will fully disclose its appearance. so my opponents may be convinced of its simplicity, elegance and inevitability of success in the pursuit of the price.

It is also rumoured that (18) is very insidious. If someone tried to make money with it, (18) would punish him - and he would fail, sitting in huge drawdowns and not even having a chance to withdraw the money, because equity was floating around zero).

Even you didn't manage to curb your (18) to the end, did you?

jelizavettka:

It is also rumoured that (18) is very insidious. If someone tried to make money with it, (18) would punish him - and he would fail, sitting in huge drawdowns and not even having a chance to withdraw the money, because equity was floating around zero).

Even you didn't manage to fully curb your (18), did you?

Actually, there was a mistake. The sacred number is not 18, but 108.
Reason: